• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: can't access sub-forum indexes

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
(got to the "post a thread" page via link manipulation)

I can't access the indexes of any sub-forums, anyone the same?

WrlviVi.jpg

I can only access threads by direct link.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Yeah cleared my cookies, can't see anything either when I'm logged in or when I'm viewing as a guest, on my laptop or on my phone, whether I'm using wifi or my 3G.

Last edited:
Years
I also have this problem, can only access the most recent thread post. I can only see this thread right now in this forum, for instance, unless I know the post numbers of the other threads.

EDIT: I will also say that I did not have this problem from earlier today when the main page was fixed.

Last edited:
Years
Super weird.... Totally fine for me, both logged out and on my test alt. I've brought it up with the staff so hopefully we can get this sorted ASAP.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Using Firefox here and no dice. I don't think what browser you're using makes any difference. When the main index was "fixed", the sub-forum links not long afterwards stopped working. So w/e was done to fix the main index subsequently bugged up the sub-forum ones to where topics no longer show.

vashicool777

Creating an event!
Years
I had the same problem, i went into style selector and changed it to a theme that shows up in display as in not ones that are now question marks. I think the ones that are questions marks are no longer supported hence why you can't see anything.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I have the exact same problem. Can't figure out what's going on.
EDIT: Well, it looks like the problem is with the question-marked styles. The others seem to work fine. What is depressing is that the default one was my favorite style. Does anyone know about a style that's not too different from the default black one?

Last edited:

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
EDIT: Well, it looks like the problem is with the question-marked styles. The others seem to work fine. What is depressing is that the default one was my favorite style. Does anyone know about a style that's not too different from the default black one?

I support this question, the default black style is my favorite/easiest to deal with.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Seems to have fixed it but that still doesn?t change the fact that the old default was screwed up. Either look into repairing it or simply remove that skin from use.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I have the same problem... tried firefox and chrome and whatever I do it doesnt change what happens.... namely I cant access anything. I only could access this because it was displayed in the issue thing threat (in the "home" page under "Feedback and Support") and because I bookmarked the page.... i cleared the cache and all that too.

I do hope you can do something to fix this... or that it fixes itself xD

And I dont know how to change things to this other theme you mentioned... could you tell me how I could access it? Best per message cause I really dont want to check this threat per bookmark every hour.... I have a very long bookmark list. (I hope its called bookmarking in english... in german its "Lesezeichen" and I dunno if I translated that correctly.)

Years
For those that liked the default style (or at least for me liked the Jupiter style), Soaring to the Moon (check Display Options at the bottom of any page), is very close to it and has the thread list fixed.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I have the same problem... tried firefox and chrome and whatever I do it doesnt change what happens.... namely I cant access anything. I only could access this because it was displayed in the issue thing threat (in the "home" page under "Feedback and Support") and because I bookmarked the page.... i cleared the cache and all that too.

I do hope you can do something to fix this... or that it fixes itself xD

And I dont know how to change things to this other theme you mentioned... could you tell me how I could access it? Best per message cause I really dont want to check this threat per bookmark every hour.... I have a very long bookmark list. (I hope its called bookmarking in english... in german its "Lesezeichen" and I dunno if I translated that correctly.)

Go to the main index and scroll to the bottom. There will be a drop down tab called Display options. The old Default or Jupiter skin is currently broken. If you swap to Soaring to the Moon or a different Forum skin, it should fix the issue.

Years
The theme causing issues has been disabled, yes! Anyone still using it should be prompted to choose another theme. Again, I recommend Soaring to the Moon if you liked the dark design. =)

Last edited:
Back