Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old 1 Week Ago (12:35 PM).
Strategist

So... um...

Is no one going to mention that in the latest CoroCoro pic posted on Serebii.net about the next arc the Sun and Moon anime is going into (which is clearly a Power Rangers rip-off)...

That one of the pokemon is clearly Torracat?

Looks like a Litten evolution is coming...

Just saying... =/

The fact that I was the first to mention/notice/post this kind of astounds me honestly...

The Roman Reigns (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP) of the internet

Relevant Advertising!

Old 6 Days Ago (1:03 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by IcyIce.
    Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
      I've noticed, but I have been waiting for someone else to post to avoid double posting. And another reason might just be because everyone was nearly 100% sure it was going to happen. I was it very excited because I knew it was going to happen, just a matter of when. I figured this would happen and would probably end up evolving into Incenaroar during the battle between Nanu whenever he actually takes on the trials of Ula'Ula.

It will probably be happening within a few episode before the Ultra Guardian Arc starts.

While we are at it, I don't know if Ash will catch Poipole, but I think it is possible, but only very slight. Its stats are only as high as a Final Starter Evolution. But Poipole will definitely be the Nebby of this Arc.
      Old 6 Days Ago (7:58 AM).
      Fighting a bigger fight

I noticed it I'm just not very active here much these days. Still hoping for Decidueye. Maybe Poipole will be the fifth team member (and Sandshrew as the sixth).

Wanting some team changes for the classmates. Evolutions or captures for their respective goals.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
        I've noticed, but I have been waiting for someone else to post to avoid double posting. And another reason might just be because everyone was nearly 100% sure it was going to happen. I was it very excited because I knew it was going to happen, just a matter of when. I figured this would happen and would probably end up evolving into Incenaroar during the battle between Nanu whenever he actually takes on the trials of Ula'Ula.

It will probably be happening within a few episode before the Ultra Guardian Arc starts.

While we are at it, I don't know if Ash will catch Poipole, but I think it is possible, but only very slight. Its stats are only as high as a Final Starter Evolution. But Poipole will definitely be the Nebby of this Arc.
        As an aside, you're allowed to double post in PokeAni.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545
        Old 6 Days Ago (11:00 AM).
        Fictional Writer.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
          I noticed it I'm just not very active here much these days. Still hoping for Decidueye. Maybe Poipole will be the fifth team member (and Sandshrew as the sixth).

Wanting some team changes for the classmates. Evolutions or captures for their respective goals.

As an aside, you're allowed to double post in PokeAni.
          Yeah I know. But I still don't really like double posting if no one has replied in a long time.

But yeah I am also really hoping everyone else gets a pokemon. I don't know if much captureing will happen until Ula'Ula though. I kinda wish they would get back to the Trials and at least head to Ula'ula.....
          Old 4 Days Ago (4:46 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by IcyIce.
          Fictional Writer.

With a special look trailer found on youtube. It does seem like Ash will be catching Ultra Beasts. They may not be his, he will probably give them to Aether. But by the preview of one episode, everyone is cheering with Ash holding a Beast Ball, which tells me he will be catching and possibly using Poipole.

Although I will say this, if Ash does catch Poipole. Uses it in the League and evolves it, Ash will probably release the pokemon at the end of the Saga.

Quick Reply