• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Video Budget Passimian

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 8, 2017
A new video for players wanting to try something different.

HTML:
https://youtu.be/5MFVUV3pLaM

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
A new video for players wanting to try something different.

HTML:

Embedded for user

I'd maybe try and find a way to cancel out the audio from the tcgo app, the stupid background music nintendo put on it clashes with voice over at times.

Have you any thoughts about how to counter common threats like Garb and Jolteon EX with this deck?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 8, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep that in mind in my next recording. I think garbodor can be played around by prioritizing raichu and passimian as attackers when you notice opppnents trying to setup a garb. losing oranguru's ability isnt that crippling so as empoleons' extra 20 damage, manaphy is only there to provide retreat and you can still win without it. Mew is the real problem here as i consider him to be the main attacker. Jolteon-Ex on the other hand is a tough match up. You can get lucky if you are able to get enough pokemon on the bench and attack with raichu, empoleon can also be a way out but he doesnt do good damage.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 8, 2017
Budget Passimian-Raichu

Made a budget deck, suggestions are welcome.
You can see a short decktech on youtube:
HTML:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Passimian SUM 73
* 2 Pikachu XY 42
* 1 Raichu XY 43
* 1 Mew FAC 29
* 1 Mew-EX LTR 139
* 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 2 Piplup BKT 36
* 1 Prinplup BKT 37
* 1 Empoleon BKT 38

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 4 N DEX 96
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Revive EVO 85
* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Sky Field ROS 89
* 3 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 3 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
* 1 Exp. Share NXD 87

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 8 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep that in mind in my next recording. I think garbodor can be played around by prioritizing raichu and passimian as attackers when you notice opppnents trying to setup a garb. losing oranguru's ability isnt that crippling so as empoleons' extra 20 damage, manaphy is only there to provide retreat and you can still win without it. Mew is the real problem here as i consider him to be the main attacker. Jolteon-Ex on the other hand is a tough match up. You can get lucky if you are able to get enough pokemon on the bench and attack with raichu, empoleon can also be a way out but he doesnt do good damage.

You could also try teching in 1x Pokemon Ranger for Jolteon, or run escape rope alongside Lysandre then hit for big damage on Jolteon with Passimian. Jolteon isn't seeing as much play right now but i'm pretty certain its coming as a promo soon from what I've heard from a supplier I know.

Back