The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking Research & Development
Research Trainer AI Command Research

Research & Development Got a well-founded knack with ROM hacking? Love reverse-engineering the Pokémon games? Or perhaps you love your assembly language. This is the spot for polling and gathering your ideas, and then implementing them! Share your hypothesis, get ideas from others, and collaborate to create!

Old May 28th, 2018 (9:20 PM). Edited May 28th, 2018 by jirachiwishmaker.

Nature: Lonely
    In the JumpIfDamageBonusEquals AI commands, I used the Fairy type move, Fairy Wind that its hex code is 0x166. But the error of "invalid immediate: 358 is out of range" appearred while I was compiling the routine. Is there any way to solve it?

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 28th, 2018 (9:32 PM).
    Lord of the Rings

Nature: Adamant
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jirachiwishmaker View Post
      In the JumpIfDamageBonusEquals AI commands, I used the Fairy type move, Fairy Wind that its hex code is 0x166. But the error of "invalid immediate: 358 is out of range" appearred while I was compiling the routine. Is there any way to solve it?
      Are you using the old AI Script Pro? I rewrote it last week and I recommend using it instead. https://github.com/xizqu/FR_AI_Script/tree/master/Python_Compiler

As for your bug, JumpIfDamageBonusEquals takes a byte as its first argument; a number up to 0xFF or 255. You're getting that error because 0x166 or 358 is larger than a byte. In any case, the argument does not take a move ID as its argument. Look through the OP again to see what you should be putting there.

Old May 28th, 2018 (10:55 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Skeli- View Post
        Are you using the old AI Script Pro? I rewrote it last week and I recommend using it instead. https://github.com/xizqu/FR_AI_Script/tree/master/Python_Compiler

As for your bug, JumpIfDamageBonusEquals takes a byte as its first argument; a number up to 0xFF or 255. You're getting that error because 0x166 or 358 is larger than a byte. In any case, the argument does not take a move ID as its argument. Look through the OP again to see what you should be putting there.
        Thanks a lot for the updating of the tools. Is it means that the move hex code must less than 0xFF and there is no other ways to make the command to take two bytes as its argument?
        Old May 28th, 2018 (11:15 PM).
        Lord of the Rings

Quote:
          Thanks a lot for the updating of the tools. Is it means that the move hex code must less than 0xFF and there is no other ways to make the command to take two bytes as its argument?
          The move hex code can be more than 0xFF, it's just that command isn't looking for a move ID. Read through what the command does and you'll understand.

Old May 29th, 2018 (1:46 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Skeli- View Post
            The move hex code can be more than 0xFF, it's just that command isn't looking for a move ID. Read through what the command does and you'll understand.
            What I see is the hex code is really move ID, such as "mov r0, #0xF /*Cut*/", cut move hex code is 0xF, others are also the same except dragon type move, dragon rush.
            Old May 29th, 2018 (7:47 AM).
            Lord of the Rings

Quote:
              What I see is the hex code is really move ID, such as "mov r0, #0xF /*Cut*/", cut move hex code is 0xF, others are also the same except dragon type move, dragon rush.
              Ah, I see where you're confusion is coming from. If you're using the rewritten JumpIfDamageBonusEquals, the first argument takes a move type, or 0x12 to compare the current move. You cannot check if it's a certain move. If you use the rewritten command, you'll also need to update the command in the commands file.

Old June 7th, 2018 (6:48 AM).

Quote:
                Just going on what skeli said, if you need to update your commands, I have a tool in the tool/resource section. Akame has updated 5+ commands so I'll be adding them this week. Just wait a few days if you're interested in it. It'll add all new commands, repoint the table and repoint the commands in the table to the new ones. Only thing it doesn't do is clear out the old command data. Too lazy to add it and it you ever need to repoint back, it's easy.

Quick Reply