• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tower "ghost" event in version 17

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
I have a question about the "ghost" event in Pokemon Tower. I wanted the player to encounter uncatchable "ghosts" throughout most of the game without having certain items to make the creatures visible. I thought this would be easy enough, but when I tried to follow the scripts for that event in earlier versions, it didn't work. My Pokemon were afraid of all of the battles, and the "ghost's" sprite did not change from the Pokemon my character was encountering.

I'm going to remove the switch I entered and try again, but this is a bit frustrating. I'm new to coding, so that may account for some of it. I'm not really at a point where I know exactly what the scripts are saying, but it's going to be hard to teach myself if I can't figure out what certain events do.

Are there any tutorials for scripting custom events in general?

Last edited:
Back