• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Hey, I really didn't wanted to ask for help anymore but I don't get it (shouldn't be playing it at night all the time xD) How do I get past the head in Mt Pyrel (Or however it's spelled) I'm trying to help the Denchugirls and I suppose I need to get on top of the tower right ? Btw: Are the Denchu's avaible ? I love the one with Machpunch and Flamethrower.

Talking 'bout me beeing stupid late at night, got it =D

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
Google search for a clean rom, and patch to it using lunar patcher.

Great hack, by the way! Just in Petalburg Woods now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
- Luca Zamon is probably one of the coolest-looking Pokemon I've ever seen. Haven't used it yet (I've grown waaay too attached with my current team - though I might replace Weavile...) but I plan to, along with Faceleech, Shaderu, and the rest of the gang.

- Is Weavile the only Pokemon without an ability? Or is that actually just a glitch on my end? Not sure if Sneasel had one but it was kind of jarring to not have an ability. .-.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
may i ask a question : does latias/latios exist in this game and if it does then it is catchable ? If it is catchable then i can catch before or after beating the game ?

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Google search for a clean rom, and patch to it using lunar patcher.

Great hack, by the way! Just in Petalburg Woods now.

I've tried that many times but unfortunately it does just not want to happen for me. :(

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

may i ask a question : does latias/latios exist in this game and if it does then it is catchable ? If it is catchable then i can catch before or after beating the game ?
It's not available in this game but

Spoiler:

AZI

Years
Onix, Onix, ONIX ... where can i meet Onix ?? its my 2nd run and i havent meet single ONIX yet .. is it possible to catch it ??

and well same question abt SHINIGAMI ...

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
After getting HM dive Instead of challenging elite 4 I was just wandering around when in meteor falls at the same place where we fight alicia previously i stumbled in ss cangrejo. I had finished both the tasks (engine and elevator) earlier but now I cant seem to get out of the sub. usher keeps on saying the things about the last task abt fixing the elevator and weather institute. There is a boulder blocking the way but I dont have HM strength. i tried teleport, fly and dig but no access. Any way to get out.
I dont want to restart..........

AZI

Years
@up
and u dont have teleport ??

umm ive found Onix (must have been just unlucky cos only pokes ive faced in that cave was gravelers and nose) , and so its now lv 70 ... and still Onix ... i tough it eevolves by level (in this hack) and looks like it isnt .. HELP ?? ;)

Years
are you able to recapture roklobster or do i have to restart my game i wasnt able to capture mine

I'm pretty sure you'll have to restart if you want access to HM Strength and
Gym Island.

After getting HM dive Instead of challenging elite 4 I was just wandering around when in meteor falls at the same place where we fight alicia previously i stumbled in ss cangrejo. I had finished both the tasks (engine and elevator) earlier but now I cant seem to get out of the sub. usher keeps on saying the things about the last task abt fixing the elevator and weather institute. There is a boulder blocking the way but I dont have HM strength. i tried teleport, fly and dig but no access. Any way to get out.
I dont want to restart..........
I've heard this glitch happened to a lot of people. Maybe try fixing the elevator and such again? If it doesn't work, you'll probably have to restart. :|

umm ive found Onix (must have been just unlucky cos only pokes ive faced in that cave was gravelers and nose) , and so its now lv 70 ... and still Onix ... i tough it eevolves by level (in this hack) and looks like it isnt .. HELP ??
I'm not entirely sure how it evolves myself but I guess try using stones and any other evolution items? If it was happiness or level, it would've probably evolved by now so I assume an item or something would be your best bet.

do i need ruby us or ruby uk for this ?
I assume either would work, as long as it was a clean ROM. To be safe, you might want to try US anyways though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
K now i managed to get past ss cangrejo and defeated elite 4 and norman thereafter. Now what ?
Also a zombie couple still blocks my way at old aqua hideout in lilycove ?

Years
K now i managed to get past ss cangrejo and defeated elite 4 and norman thereafter. Now what ?
Also a zombie couple still blocks my way at old aqua hideout in lilycove ?

Try flying back to the Elite 4, and this time, just walk South. You should get a phone call a few tiles away from the building. You don't get the call if you immediately Fly after exiting. If that doesn't work, try beating the Elite 4 again.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
Hello. ^^ Cutlerine, I just want you to know that this hack right here has gotten me hack-hooked. xD I especially love how the main character is all so sarcastic sometimes, such as when the professor says that the brother is the last hope for fighting back the zombies, and the player says "You mean the guy that disappeared beating back the zombies?" lol

Anyways, great hack. ^^

AZI

Years
I'm not entirely sure how it evolves myself but I guess try using stones and any other evolution items? If it was happiness or level, it would've probably evolved by now so I assume an item or something would be your best bet.

stones not workin for him ..
so mby some item on hold while level up -- any ideas ??
and happiness umm .. ive got it on 60 lv so it might be happiness , its lv 70 now i dont feel like leveling it any higher b4 ill be sure how it evolves

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Is it possible to get weavile or golem without trading in this game? ^^,otherwise this game has been alot of fun so far

Also im stuck,i just caught the aerodactyl and i dont know what to do,

Last edited:
Back