• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'm no good with these forums so I'm not sure as to whether or not this is the correct location to post this, but I found a little tiny bug that doesn't effect much but I figured you'd like to know anyways :)

96e368db81817dbde0fb5027d81a6ca9.gif

It's in the diglet cave

Fixed that for you.
Also, bugs from Beta 11E will more than likely remain unfixed because Aethestode has moved on to Beta 12 since long, long ago.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Kk, also I was wondering if you know what's happening, I'm at the semi-finals of the indigo plateau and whenever I attempt to walk through the door of the the play my game just freezes, I watched a video and apparently Bill is supposed to talk to you, but I just kinda stand there forever waiting.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2017
How do I get to Floral City? I've finished the Orange Cup, but when I go there Red says: "I shuldn't be here" and turns back.
How do I get to Mt. Moon, where is Bruno? Two NPCs block the pass.
How do I get to Mineral Town? Three police oficers say thet it is out of limit.
In the cavern of Swampert, I've spoken to all the NPCs and they've disapeared, but then nothing hapens, what have I got to do?
Thanks!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How do I get to Floral City? I've finished the Orange Cup, but when I go there Red says: "I shuldn't be here" and turns back.
How do I get to Mt. Moon, where is Bruno? Two NPCs block the pass.
How do I get to Mineral Town? Three police oficers say thet it is out of limit.
In the cavern of Swampert, I've spoken to all the NPCs and they've disapeared, but then nothing hapens, what have I got to do?
Thanks!

1) I don't remember if Floral City was the one at north of Celadon or one of the cities at west of the Orange League. If it's the latter, ignore it. That part of the Hack is unplayable due to unfixed bugs. The Herp Derp Chapter and Carly's work fine though.
2) Go to Pallet Town, run to Route 1 and a small cutscene will happen.
3) Read the first answer.
4) Once you've spoke with all the NPCs, go back with the Officer Jenny.
During that conversation the camera will move and you're gonna see Swampert's location.

Years
in that particular date does all regions in beta 12 will be available?

Aethestode will release the Hack in patches.

The first release (December 24th) is going to include the Kanto Region, then will come Kanto PLUS the Orange Archipelago, then yada yada yada.

You patch onto the other and you're good to go. (Meaning you continue to play with your save already in your possession.)

The main idea of doing it this way is for the fans not to wait too long.

Patch by patch, It will ultimately be one single ROM, containing every region, all the features and the respective content that has been planned for it.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 27, 2021
Aethestode will release the Hack in patches.

The first release (December 24th) is going to include the Kanto Region, then will come Kanto PLUS the Orange Archipelago, then yada yada yada.

You patch onto the other and you're good to go. (Meaning you continue to play with your save already in your possession.)

The main idea of doing it this way is for the fans not to wait too long.

Patch by patch, It will ultimately be one single ROM, containing every region, all the features and the respective content that has been planned for it.
thank you valezio

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 22, 2017
oh thanks but it's glitched. it's showing the same thing when i get out of her lab.

Hey what did u do after going out in the underworld. when going out in the lab and then its like 2 weeks something and goes back to lab and when i go out it happens again and again what did u do?? Help me please.. sorry for my english pleasee reply fast help meeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 31, 2019
I Have a Problem with The Carly Event
1st Battle is Ok
2nd Battle is Ok

But, in the first Room should a Hole, fall into the hole, for a 3rd Battle With Carly
Mi Problem: The Hole does not appear and instead there is a gravestone that blocks it

?Any Solution?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Wich features would be at beta 12?

aKSa3lv.png

(Note: These features are for the upcoming Beta 12)
Spoiler:

Years
The hack will add green and yellow story?

The quartet of Red, Green, Blue and Yellow will be playable, starting from the upcoming Beta 12.

Little bits of Green's, Blue's and Yellow's story will be present here and there, experiencing everything from their point of view, plus whole arcs with them being the center of attention as well.

e.g Mega Parasect and its pre-evolution form are going play a big role in Blue's Chapter.
It was to compensate for the fact that Blue's respective Hack was canceled quite some time back.

Back