• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I get the shiny charm?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm playing through OR and when I beat the game I'm going to shiny hunt a bit- do you think it is worth it to get the shiny charm before I do? I will be doing all methods. How long did it take you guys to complete the full dex?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
If you really care enough to go shiny hunting, why not make it easier on yourself? That's why it's there.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
If you really care enough to go shiny hunting, why not make it easier on yourself? That's why it's there.

True, I just haven't even fully completed a pokedex let alone national dex before so it seems like a huge undertaking! But it would motivate me to catch more shiny Pokemon. Thanks for answering!

Back