• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Katy Perry/Post Malone pokemon songs

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Not sure I'll have time for this as it'll have to be before the 27th. But hey, here's a pitch!

Either it'll be a listicle, or a mock discussion between someone on TPC and both Katy Perry and Post Malone about songs they will perform. It'll go through parody titles of their songs - so I'll have to come up with them (welcoming ideas!)

E.g. we have Sunflower -> Sunflora (obvious), Swish Swish -> SwSh SwSh, Eye of the Tiger -> I Kissed a Girl -> I kissed a Mon ("actually, no, let's not give the children ideas. Don't perform that."). I might have to look at lyrics of songs, not just song titles as well.

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Years
I Kissed a Girl -> I kissed a Mon ("actually, no, let's not give the children ideas. Don't perform that.")

*All the furries out there*:
2d338c91d6db5a65eca5d993ef2656d2.gif

I think it's cool. I like it! =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
You don't even need to parody Katy Perry's song titles she has literally "Diamond," "Pearl," "Firework," etc. Not sure about Post Malone but I'm sure there's stuff to work with there as well. +1 from me.

Years
So a huge +1 from me for this, I've put together a list of some titles to help you out!

Katy Perry
Spoiler:

Post Malone
Spoiler:

Back