• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai

Which is the strongest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raging lion

Veteran Player
Years
From above which pokemon is strongest according to you.

For me is Darkrai because he survived even after being killed by both of the others.

Mods please close this thread if repeated

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
I love Dialga for some odd reason.

Darkrai is sickly awesome but he gave me a nightmare once...

I don't like Palkia. Never have really.

Dialga is the strongest, Darkrai second and Palkia way back in last place.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
Never actually battled with them, but Darkrai seems to be the strongest.
In the 10th movie Darkrai seems to REALLY struggle stopping Di and Pal :P...Wait, that would make him weaker ._.
Or only slighty stronger... Iono lol, Dialga looks the coolest, but still Darkrai seems stronger, being on its own and all.

That was all over the place...Oh well :P

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Putting all logic aside and substituting personal bias, I'd choose Palkia. Having bought Pearl and swallowing the notion that the water dragon can manipulate the very fabric of space, I can't see any other reason not to choose it.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Darkria because it can learn dragon type moves and defeat palkia and dialga instantly. lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
question....lets put mewtwo into the battle, if it was anime version who would be strongest?

Kelster

Artist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2008
question....lets put mewtwo into the battle, if it was anime version who would be strongest?
lol.. you're talking about a creature who could rip them apart with its mind. I'd vote Mewtwo :D

Out of the original 3, I would say Dialga. Because:

x0.5 x1 x0.5 x0.5 x0.25 x1 x2 x0 x2 x0.5 x0.5 x0.5 x0.5 x0.5 x1 x0.5 x0.5

Detox

Simply put,palkia kills them both...give darkrai a little tap and hes gone,and palkia,if trained right, could OHKO dialga with earth power,not to menton dialga is slower than palkia.....

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Competitivley...

1) Darkrai(Especially now that it got Nasty Plot in Platinum)
2) Palkia (Faster than Dialga, and 2 STABs that are together only resisted by Empoleon, who shouldn't ever be seen in the Uber Metagame.)
3) Dialga (Magnet Rise Gave it a few new Moveset Options, but still lacks the Speed that makes Palkia superior. Better off just being bulky than sweeping)

Palkia > Dialga Stength-Wise. This is not an Opinion, but a FACT. I don't like either, though.

Not to mention, Roar of Time is a Horrible Move, as is all Hyper Beam Clones.

Dark Void and Spacial Rend are alot more useful.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Competatively, Palkia can do the most damage, but it requires Rain support from Kyogre. Dialga is mainly a tank, but it can do a ton of damage with its STAB Draco Meteor. Darkrai is a huge threat since it's independent and can use things as set up fodder.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Darkrai.

Just having Dark in your Pokemon name is a plus for me! :)

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jul 13, 2022
Its a pretty simple answer. Palkia controls space over time and it saved dialga from a getting sucked in the arcues movie. And dialga stood no chance against
arcues

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Please refrain from reviving threads that have not been posted in for years. Views some topics quite differently with such a large time gap. Considers anything not posted in for 3-4 years to be too old. (Note: Varies between subforums. May be more acceptable elsewhere.)

Welcomes you (and anyone else) to create a new thread on the same topic as this, for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back