• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile PokéCommunity Friend Codes Mega Thread

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Forum Name: IcyIce
Go Name: IceShadow3317
Go: 8859 1825 4451

So a lot of people I have added haven't been very active. So I decided to add more people! Feel free to add me! I'd love raid invites more than anything since I don't have a huge raid community where I live, I usually have to solo everything.

I send gifts when I can, but I will send gifts to those close to friendship level or active people more. :D

Last edited:
Years
Hey!

I haven't been on here in a while but I just got back into PokémonGO and want some friends on there, so here we go:

Forum Name: Whiz
GO Name: Whizvin
GO Code: 9475 0958 0124

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
If Whiz accepts I'll need two more friends to get to the next stage of the Celebi quest!

Years
Forum Name: Fracaway
GO Name: Grome95
GO: 3556 9074 4166

Hi guys! Feel free to add me if you need friends to play 😃
I'm usually active on Pokémon GO (level 44). From time to time I try to send gifts to all my friends. I say this because I am from Spain and someone may be interested in Vivillon from my region. Also, tomorrow for example is the GO Tour of Hoenn and I'll probably do a lot of raids of Primal Groudon and Kyogre, so I'll be able to invite people remotely.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Forum Name: Fracaway
GO Name: Grome95
GO: 3556 9074 4166

Added you! KiddContact - Garden.
Already got Kyogre and Groudon and I only have enough remote raid passes for 1 of each, but if you get Deoxys Defence or Speed please invite!

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
1449 4606 9771

so many of the research tasks im catching up on require adding people z_z

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Forum Name: Muumaji
GO Name: NotGenghisKhan
Code: 9571 9004 5810

Hey everyone, looking for people to send/receive gifts for quests. Feel free to add me.

Days
  • Seen today
Forum Name: Muumaji
GO Name: NotGenghisKhan
Code: 9571 9004 5810

Hey everyone, looking for people to send/receive gifts for quests. Feel free to add me.
Sure, I will add you!
Forum Name: Phanshaw345
GO Name: AlphaDeltaPi345
Code: 4527 8761 3568

By the way, anyone who sees this code may add me! I need friends...

Last edited:
Back