• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Fire Red multiplayer

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
Sorry, I'm new to the community and I speak another language, so if anything is wrong, my sincere apologies.

I'm developing a hackrom and I'm still a beginner, but I already know a lot. But, working on my hackrom I'm in doubt what will hinder the multiplayer battle and the trade center, So I came here to ask them what changes cause bugs in this multiplayer function in pokemon fire red hackroms To avoid future problems. At the moment I just changed the pokemons and their types and for now everything is normal.

Some main questions about how multiplayer works:
• Do tilesets work?
• Change title screen works?
• Does adding new moves works?

I look forward to receiving an answer, and thank you very much for your attention.

sylingga

Red Everywhere
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Yes, adding / change tileset and move can disturb multiplayer, if it link with other rom that didnt have that tileset and new move.
Changing title screen didnt effect multiplayer

Back