• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Patience :) The member list is not updated as soon as possible. It'd be a whole lot more work if I did so..
FINE BE THAT WAY I know, I put it in parentheses for a reason and besides that's not the normal convention but whatever
Hmm...

I'm amazed by their ability to make spiders adorable.
They also made everything adorable. Cyndaquil is an echidna, and Sega made Knuckles really...not cute. AAAH

Pikachu is a rat/mouse, and they made that adorable!

I guess everything is adorable when they're caricatures of real things. and not just humanoids based off of real things

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I'm amazed by their ability to make spiders adorable.

Yes!
Spiders terrify me in real life, but they've managed to make Joltik and Spinarak (even Galvantula and Ariados... to an extent. I guess) look very cute. In fact, I find a lot of the Bug Pokemon, whose real-life counterparts would creep me out, really adorable.

Another that comes to mind is Trubbish. As unpopular as it may be, for being a literal pile of rubbish, I find it to be very cute.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hi! I'd like to join!~

Name: Jacinth
Cute Pokémon: Leafeon (Mouse) and Elgyem (Apoc)
Why?: I wanted to be part of a club that didn't focus so much on stats and battling performance. (Although those are important to me, as well)

Welcome to the club! I think I'm with you there when it comes to not caring a single bit about battling and stats. :P Though, if you're cute and powerful at the same time, oh my.

Years
Hi! I'd like to join!~

Name: Jacinth
Cute Pokémon: Leafeon (Mouse) and Elgyem (Apoc)
Why?: I wanted to be part of a club that didn't focus so much on stats and battling performance. (Although those are important to me, as well)

Nice partner choice, I love Elgyem.

Make sure you get involved in ongoing discussion!

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Name: SchwarzRozen
Cute Pokémon: Kirlia and Gothita

I'd like to join the club because I love cutness <3

Just an FYI for me though, I hate the word Kawaii >.>

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey! Welcome to the club, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Yeah, I also think that word shouldn't be in English. We have the word "cute" and that's enough.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

What do you do when someone says "that Pokémon is so kawaii~" instead of "that Pokémon is so cute~"?

Yes, that's a new topic. Going to try out just using

tags.

droomph

weeb
Years

What do you do when someone says "that Pokémon is so kawaii~" instead of "that Pokémon is so cute~"?

It's not like I care, but I do think it's really unnecessary, because かわいい has the exact (I mean exact) same function in Japanese as "cute" does in English. If you really want to go overboard, use like とっっっっっっっっっっっっっっっっっってもかわいい or something, but "REALLY REALLY REALLY OMG REALLY YES SO MUCH REALLY A LOT OF SO MUCH CUTE" also works, so no need for "Kawaii".

...so I want to crane kick them in their crotchal area.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey yo! Wassup, I've seen you around before.

Oshawott and Pikachu? How predictable, but who am I to judge? I love Oshawott too :D

Big eyes and a huge face make me fall for them too :')

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: Little Oshawott
Cute Pokemon: Oshawott and Pikachu
Why: I just love cute!!! Cute cute cute x3. Sucker when it comes cute!!!

Haha! Welcome to the club! *glomps your avatar* These huge, watery eyes of hope are something that is, well, irresistibly cute. I think Tepig is cuter

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I was wondering, is it possible that cute and badass can go together? Because Snivy.

Haha! Speaking of Snivy, I bet we can find some pictures of Snivy being cute. Hmm...

I think I still remember some of these pictures from the now-defunct old Cute Pokémon Club.

Think I should repost them?

droomph

weeb
Years
There was an old Art Gallery thread for the Cute Pokémon Club that is still open and I thought it was a great idea - however we don't want to revive threads so maybe remake it?

Oh right your sig

EDIT: YES YOU SHOULD.

Last edited:

lasttfarewell

hiatus till december :<
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Name: lasttfarewell
Cute Pokémon: jolteon and vaporeon c:
Why?: cute pokemon never fail to make me smile when i play the games :]
especially when battling ^^ imagine cute pokemon with power-packed punches c:
i doubt the foe would expect that XD

is it alright if i make a few suggestions?
i think growlithe and cyndaquil are cute :] who's with me :D

droomph

weeb
Years
Name: lasttfarewell
Cute Pokémon: jolteon and vaporeon c:
Why?: cute pokemon never fail to make me smile when i play the games :]
especially when battling ^^ imagine cute pokemon with power-packed punches c:
i doubt the foe would expect that XD

is it alright if i make a few suggestions?
i think growlithe and cyndaquil are cute :] who's with me :D
:D Hi, so you're new too! Well, have a good time [and never leave! MAHAHA]

Well, any Pokémon you choose can be considered "cute", as cuteness is totally subjective. In fact, if you can spout out a couple points about why Kyurem is cute, we'll add that! Then again nobody thinks Kyurem is cute, only badass.

AND YES OMG CYNDAQUIL.
Something says u liek em Oshawottz...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sorry ladies but I'm taken
HA HA YES. GROWLITHE IS AWESOME TOO BUT CYNDAQUIL IS JUST MAGNIFICENT. HAHAHHAHA HAHAHA

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
i don't care but also i don't like the word "kawaii". they both have the same meaning.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I hate the word, but I really don't care that much. Its like when I hear people say an offensive slur I hate. I can try to talk to them why its stupid, but 90% of the time they don't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back