• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Grace

What generation music do you want in the game?

• Generation 1

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Generation 3

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Generation 4

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Generation 5

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Well I have decided to restart this entire game (except one event in the lab) But I'm also hoping to get new tilesets and not make this look like crap. This will no longer take place in the Sienna region but in the Sharmina Region. Will keep same thread but will update MAJORLY!!! Falkner and Roxie will stay the same along with most of the plot. But I did feel like the maps felt unprofessional and looked pretty bad so I am also requriting if anyone would like to join. Send me a PM or VM or someway to get my attention (posting on this thread works to). Either way till next time see ya

-Pokemoner2500

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
I resize with Paint.net, but you have to use "nearest neighbor" to do sprites without filtering them.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Well ive been working hard but one of my events keep screwing up (I don't know why but unless I figure it out i might have to redo the lab) but otherwise I restarted the game and made it into a new region. I will post new screenshot's soon but till then...

EDIT: My event is fixed now I just need to work on Route 1 and the next town.

-Pokemoner2500

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Hey hey so I finished a miniature demo. It has the starter town, route 1, and a second town with a trainer school. Report any bugs and such. Also let me know what you want in the game. I want to make this game as fun as possible and I need your guy's help as well. So as usual give your ideas and such.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
The game looks good Ill test it asap if you need any help you could P.M me, but I wont be
able to create sprites or code mapping and editing the story I could do that if you want :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yes of course. I could also give you a hand in CSS as well for your thread.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
I may or may not have time to beta test, but my opinion would be of the average player and not a critic.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Alright. If i get the time, I will beta-test. Can you send me the game via PM?

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Can I beta test? It looks like a good game and I'm really eager to play. Plus I can find glitches and bugs really easily.

Back