Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper

Female
Illinois
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
63 posts
7.7 Years
I had to re-search for this topic to get an explanation of the patches. That's the sort of thing that should be in the ReadMe file, really.

What if someone's Internet was down and they just remembered downloading this hack? They would be unable to find out what the differences in the patches are.

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
Thank you for hard work! your hack in safe hands ;)
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
Nostaalgiaaa yeah yeah dum dum pessssst
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

RichterSnipes

TFW Your Game Has Snivy In It

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 3rd, 2019
444 posts
8.1 Years
Download is gone, what a shame.

Perhaps RichterSnipes has a copy of the file somewhere?
Unfortunately, I don't. I used to have it a long time ago, but I remember getting rid of it and just about every Pokémon-related patch I had on my PC a couple of years back. I did do a long search on the web for it, though. The closest I got was an upload of the "patch" as a .exe file that totally won't do anything bad to your computer if you run it.
My hack:

RichterSnipes

TFW Your Game Has Snivy In It

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 3rd, 2019
444 posts
8.1 Years
the link says refused to connect
captnotatroll hasn't been active here for awhile. I assume all the attachments he made got wiped some time ago. If you want to download the hack, check the links in my post just before yours. I updated it to remove the Dropbox link (which I don't use anymore) and add a Google Drive link instead.
My hack:
Advertiser Content