• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awaken the legends. // legends of dusk win!

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
For absolutely no reason, hmmm.

For what it's worth, I am meloetta. Every night I can sing to a player and had a 50% chance to make them happy or sad, doubling or halving their votes. and after half the people in the game were dead, I changed form and had an 80% to make people happy instead.

ET, did my song make you happy or sad tonight?

[Lynch] Corviknight

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
the end.
a very very long day.
Curiously, only two of the final three Pokemon came out to vote on a day that seemed to last a week.

Omicron and Corviknight pointed fingers at each other, waiting for Earth Traveler to appear and cast the deciding vote. Omicron told a tale of his mysterious singing power, while Corviknight literally just pointed his finger at Omicron and said nothing more.

When it became clear that Earth Traveler wouldn't come out, I decided I should break the deadlock with a coinflip. Omicron won the flip and hit Corviknight hard with a powerful Wake Up Slap. Normally enough to KO any Pokemon, Corviknight seemed unfazed.

The sun set and the Pokemon went to bed, thinking all was fine. But when midnight fell, Omicron awoke from his slumber, hitting Corviknight with another Wake Up Slap that this time he wouldn't survive.

379.png

Its body is harder than any other kind of metal. The body metal is composed of a mysterious substance. Not only is it hard, it shrinks and stretches flexibly..

Corviknight is dead. He was Registeel.

648-s.png
150.png
720.png

The Mafia team (Omicron, aeternum and Midnight Umbreon) have won the game!
[/size]
even legends play by the rules.
★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacit. ement.
★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
★ The player who receives the qost votes in the day phase is lynched.
★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
★ All PC/UG rules apply.
player list.
★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
★ Simply Dunsparce as Uxie
★ Pecilia2 as Victini
★ jdthebud as Celebi
★ gimmepie as Suicune
★ Corviknight as Registeel
★ aeternum as Mewtwo
★ juliorain as Phione
★ Midnight Umbreon as Hoopa
★ Earth Traveler as Groudon
★ Anteros as Yveltal
★ Aldo as Solgaleo
★ Omicron as Meloetta - Pirouette Forme
role descriptions.

Uxie: Cop; every night you can learn if someone is a Legend of Light, or not a Legend of Light.
Groudon: Every night you have the option to use Drought. If you use Drought, the next day will have intense sunlight: all votes cast by you and any Fire-types will be worth 2 votes, all votes cast by Water-types will be worth 0.5 votes, and all votes against Grass-types will be worth double.
Celebi: Your death will be delayed by 1 day phase if you are killed at night, or 1.5 phases if you are lynched at the end of the day.
Solgaleo: Once in the game you can light up the night. This will close all Discord chats for the night, and players can communicate openly in the thread that night.
Suicune: Every night you can use your north winds to target two people. Whoever targets the first will have their action redirected towards the second, and vice versa.
Tapu Lele: Nurse -- you will protect a player from death but roleblock them for the night.
Yveltal: Bomb. If lynched, will randomly kill one person who voted for you. If nightkilled, will kill whichever mafia member carried out the kill.
Registeel: Bulletproof (for either lynch or night kill)
Victini: Every night you can choose a partner. The following day phase, your partner will start with -1 votes towards them in the lynch. You cannot target the same person twice in a row.

Mewtwo: Godfather and one-time strongman kill. If you are the last mafia member remaining, you will mega evolve to Mega Mewtwo Y, giving you an additional investigation night action every night which will tell you the role of any player.
Hoopa: Every night you can warp a player's action through space. Choose a player and a new target: the player's actions will be redirected to the new target. If you are the last mafia member remaining, you will change into your Hoopa Unbound form, giving you a one-shot extra night kill.
Meloetta: Every night you can sing a melody to another player, choosing whether to make them happy or make them sad. If you make them happy, their vote will be worth double the next day phase. If you make them sad, their vote will be worth half. If you are the last mafia member remaining, you will change into your Meloetta - Pirouette Forme, giving you an extra night action of being able to stun another player each night, roleblocking them.

Phione: You want to be seen as a legendary, but people doubt your legendary status. You'll truly feel like a legendary if everyone else is convinced that you're a threat to them, surely! You are a fool, and win if you get lynched during the day.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Ok. Not how I wanted us to win but I'll take it. I had used my strongman kill on fletch to try and bypass his ability (hoping for vest) but definitely didnt work in my favor. Thought process for the kill was that I had been trying to set him up for a lynch so why would I go out and try to kill him? Would have worked decently if he hadn't killed me back. I had omi use his power on me and in case a vote came to a tie on myself I would be able to use the information I would give out about being sang to and living to try and clear my name if suspicions continued then claim cop and out omi.

Back