• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trainer class would you be?

Years
Spr_BW_Lady.png

gen v lady :3c

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Fufufu...My soul...is that of a Hex Maniac. Can I see yours?

(Sorry, that's how Hex Maniacs talk :D)

Years
i'd be one of those rare collectors. im the kind of guy who would pretend to be a good battler because its cool haha

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I hover somewhere between the Aroma Lady, the gen V Lady, and the pink wearing Furisode Girl.

Years
I want to have one of the fancy trainer classes given by the Battle Chateau, like Viscount, Marquis, or Duke, and make myself seem a lot more important than I really am. And when I'm tired of that, I'll go join Crasher Wake and Professor Kukui the Masked Royal in the Pro Wrestler trainer class.

The Bellossom boi

In my case.... I'm a Waiter (I also use this sprite on Showdown though).

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
Probably an Ace Trainer since it's kinda the best descriptor for me, specifically the Alolan one since i like the look of the outfit. I'm too young to be a Veteran, too old to be a Rising Star, and I don't really have any specific job in place aside from maybe Artist that would fit under a trainer class.

I'm looking into skating though, so maybe Roller Skater wouldn't be a bad one once I get the hang of it. And actually own a pair.

Back