• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still play League of Legends?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I'm glad we able to change skins before locking our choices, think back of legacy client where you get to choose the skin before locking. Guess riot have to balance things for certain champ that need buff or nerfing

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Splash art portraits? You mean that the skin we use will be shown as our portrait in-game?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Splash art portraits? You mean that the skin we use will be shown as our portrait in-game?

league-of-legends-skin-portrait-1011986.jpg

FOR
EVERY
SINGLE
SKIN
- Riot Games 2017

Drayton

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Love the new arcade skins, gonna do missions now :P

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Im going to be a vayne main by patch 7.17

d5767ac6-751b-4fdf-b3f7-2f9f9317c8f8.png

Emphasis on THEIR max health so imagine this against a health stackong champion like Chogath, Olaf, Sejuani, etc..

K rito.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Join the club of the Toxic vayne mains. That ulti buff shes getting is insane and i approve of it. Also caitlyn getting gutted just feels too damn good.

Also as for my league profile unfortunately i was a typical bronze/silver redditor or forumer who talked about the game and had decent laning mechanics. But because i was a bronze/silver scrub, others would just tell me that im part of the large percentile of league players so they said that i rather uninstall or "kys git guud" so i tried hard for years and took me around s6 to lad in p1 which is still trash tier according to reddit circlejerk.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Also as for my league profile unfortunately i was a typical bronze/silver redditor or forumer who talked about the game and had decent laning mechanics. But because i was a bronze/silver scrub, others would just tell me that im part of the large percentile of league players so they said that i rather uninstall or "kys git guud" so i tried hard for years and took me around s6 to lad in p1 which is still trash tier according to reddit circlejerk.

P1? = Phoenix1? Not bad.

Drayton

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
The buff seems just makes Vayne more OP than usual.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
somehow i still play, probably bc most of my friends are into it! i play a lot less than i used to - when i was really into it back last year my highest rank was silver 3 (still not great ik), now i just play normals so i'm unranked. mainly i just play mid, maining ahri/lux, will occasionally dip into adc where i main ashe/kindred/xayah... i'm hooopeless at jungle/supp/top but i try :S honestly i'm more into following skt than actually playing the game atm but star guardian ahri coming out two days after my bday promises i'll get back into it soon lol

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
From short highlights to entire replays.

I figured i actually share i full game that i was very happy with.

THE MOST GENIUS TOP LANE XIN ZHAO BUILD | HIS MOM ACCIDENTALLY CUT HIS WIFI | I ALMOST STOLE 600 BUCKS

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Ah League of Legends, a game that started as almost nothing and has expanded into such a loving and caring community. {XD}

Jokes aside, I've been playing this game since late Season 3, and have pretty much been playing it on and off ever since. Playing Ranked in Season 4 has almost completely put me off the competitive environment, so I've just played Blinds since then or URF whenever that's up.

As for my favourite champions... Oh boy, where do I even begin? I don't necessarily have a single favourite champion, as I play fill and generally play all sorts of roles. But, being a fill main, that's meant that most of my games are spent as Support, and I pretty much like to play all of them bar a very few champs (Blitz/Thresh feel too cheap for me and Taric/Alistair are just boring). I can safely say that my weakest lanes are top/jungle though, so the champions I 'like more' than others tend to be your standard AP mages/supports as well as tanks such as Sejuani and Leona.

EDIT: And oh yeah, I am SO ready for Star Guardian Soraka. I kinda don't like her Reaper/Program ones, and the others are sort of mediocre due to their old age. Order of the Banana always gets a few giggles out of me though.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys you all like my Clickbait youtube thumbnails?

Check out another spicy and clean Xin Zhao gameplay by me.

Also sneak peak of another video im processing:
20901674_10212622859978741_7513174640504419791_o.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The star guardian skins are awesome. I think I only own Lux out of these though...

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that Ezreal has a star guardian skin? He's a GUY!!!
I was expecting them to add male characters to the line at some point but wasn't expecting the first skin to look the way it does. (He also looks like a male variant of Star Guardian Lux's storm form.) Maybe they'll add a Tuxedo Mask inspired skin next year. Star Guardian Taliyah is another one I want to see.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
ezreal is bae and deserves all the skins

i'm not that big a fan of the syndra one she just doesn't fit the theme of star guardian imho

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that Ezreal has a star guardian skin? He's a GUY!!!

Liking traps is NOT gay
- r/animemes2017

Also much like ARURF ill probably be playing mote of Invasion than Ranked considering that i only play ranked to make dank youtube vids now

Back