• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Entertaining Chit-Chat (sportsproof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is Brave a good movie?? Looking on loading up on classic Disney movies that have come out since 2010. Already have Zootopia and Moana on the list.
I love Brave. It's very funny and heartfelt (and it's Pixar so it's not a musical) and I love the characters and environments. Watch it if you can!

and haha I'll watch both GotG2 and Covenant eventually then d:

Years
and haha I'll watch both GotG2 and Covenant eventually then d:

I'm pretty sure these two will be the next big face-off for box office glory.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has been performing very well, as expected for a Marvel movie. But then again, Alien is a long-running franchise with some iconic films so it will be interesting how Covenant stacks up, especially with a big name Oscar-nominee director like Ridley Scott at the helm.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Baby Groot is the most adorable thing. He and Rocket are the best things about Guardians of the Galaxy.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I don't often watch comic book based movies but love Guardians of the Galaxy. Need to see the sequel.
And Groot is awesome.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
I'm gonna spin a roulette for myself and see what B-movie I have to watch. I hope I land on Tokyo Gore Police, or The Machine Girl.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm gonna spin a roulette for myself and see what B-movie I have to watch. I hope I land on Tokyo Gore Police, or The Machine Girl.
oh lord
What other ones are you including? Better be some Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus as well as Sand Sharks / Avalanche Sharks in there!

Urist McHemlock

Years
oh lord
What other ones are you including? Better be some Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus as well as Sand Sharks / Avalanche Sharks in there!
I actually do have Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. I'll be adding some Neil Breen films, Manos, The Room, Miami Connection, The Greasy Strangler, Hobo with a Shotgun, RoboGeisha, Dead Sushi, Zombie ***: Toilet of the Dead, Terror Firmer, Tetsuo: The Iron Man, and much, much more.

Urist McHemlock

Years
> The Room

That is an amazing movie.
It really drew me in when I started watching it. Greg Sestero (Mark) wrote a book about The Room, and that book is becoming a movie, with Tommy Wiseau being played by James Franco. The book is called The Disaster Artist.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That does sound like a disaster, but then again anything with James Franco could be considered one.

franco.gif

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
And i enter foreign territory hoping to not get shot at but.....

Alien Covenant is nothing but a boat load of BOOTIE. Just letting this off since i had the unfortunate time of watching this movie with a bunch of friends who arent big alien fans since their entry level to the aliens seires is prometheus.. the movie should have been called alien fassbender because micheal aka this generation's version of magneto pretty much hogged the movie and thats just a small part of covenant's problems.

Urist McHemlock

Years
So I was looking for crappy ninja movies, and I found a film called Ninja Terminator.

MpAfqyi.gif

This actually happens in the film.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The daily 30 days of entertainment challenge hasn't been that daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back