• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pokémon Gaming Central's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 15: What's your favorite evolution method? How about your least favorite?

Standard level evolutions are the best. Trade evolutions are the worst.

Years
Day 14: Did you ever use a strategy guide for a Pokemon game?
Not really, because i Love's to play games? randomly without any proper thinking! ._.

Evolution by leveling up is best because it's simple and lot easier than other methods, and for me trade evolution is worst part of game.

Years

I'd go for the simplest one which is the natural level-up. The worst one for me is trade evolutions, since I'm usually never able to trade. Thank god none of the new 7th Gen Pokemon evolved like that.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Pretty simple answers here. My favourite is leveling up and my least favourite is trading with items.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

Leveling is the preferred method unless it's ridiculously high like a lot of late game BW pokemon had. Stone evolutions are nice too.

Yeah, trading pokemon is just too much of an inconvenience and easily my least favorite.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Day 13: What's your favorite thing to do in the post-game?
Catching more pokemon, finish post-game stuff

Nope, only for gym puzzles

Stones, Levels and Flipping 3DS is my fav, my dislikes are only happiness or trading (need items/without items)

Years
Day 15: What's your favorite evolution method? How about your least favorite? - Probably levelling up, I actually like the evolutionary stones too though cause they allow me to evolve a Pokemon whenever I want. Least favourite is happiness, it's so tedious.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I keep a few around for reference, don't use em much

Leveling, nice and simple.
Least favorite is day/night stuff because my 3ds's clock is never right lol

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Day 3: What Pok?mon game do you think had the best art style?

Sun and Moon for me had the best sprites tbh.

Years
I can recall once or twice looking up something online to help me during a part of a game, but I've never actually played along with an actual strategy guide, no. I usually like going into Pokemon games as blind as possible, so I don't see myself using any strategy guides in the near future either.

There's nothing wrong with plain old evolution at a certain level, though I do prefer evolutionary stones to that. To be honest, I always wished more Pokemon would evolve via evolutionary stones, even those that evolve otherwise. Like, say you wanted to evolve a Magikarp at level 10- use a Water Stone, and boom! Gyarados.

Worst evolution method is trading plus having certain conditions met. The trading part is frustrating enough at times, but I don't want to attach an item or only trade for a specific Pokemon to get an evolution.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Since I will be gone for four days, might as well answer four days now.

Day 4: Do you battle competitively? Why or why not?

When I feel like it and on showdown. I usually don't have net connections so there's it.

Day 5: How were you introduced to the Pok?mon games?

Borrowed Gold from my cousin and played it. Had a bunch of anime CDs before that though.

Day 6: If you could bring back one feature from the older Pok?mon games, what would it be?

Walking with pokemon.

Day 7: Do you organize your PC boxes? What kind of layout do you use?

nope. I play monotype now. I don't have enough pokemon to have pokemon in boxes lol

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Favourite is evolution stones. Least is trading.

blue

gucci
Years
Day 16: Which game found the best use for the bottom screen?

HGSS! I love how they made everything so easy and accessible, especially for the Running Shoes.

Years

I'd say the 6th Gen games X/Y and OR/AS. Features like PSS, Super Training and Pokemon Amie were all easily accessible and I hear loads of praise at the PSS being the bottom screen at its best. OR/AS's extra features like DexNav made it even better.

Years

Heartgold and Soulsilver, they added the menu and other quick access items down there.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 1: Your favorite and least favorite Pok?mon game? X is my favourite, Black&White are my least favourite.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Pokémon Bank actually. It's much easier having boxes on both screens when you're moving large numbers of creatures. I only wish this were possible in the main games.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I liked both HG/SS and X/Y/OR/AS. Platinum was also nice.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

I think Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. A constant map, or even the DexNav, both great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back