• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Macilento Gallery (Sprites, artworks and more)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
Hello. Here i will post stuff, wich are ideas that may (or may not) go into the Hack Rom project i'm trying to start.

Here you can have a first view of some of them (i'll add new ones here when i get to them)

RC7b8gR.png

So. Grass Starter:

ChcVzSr.png
970Xi3G.png

Wormeaf. Grass Type
Design: It's a very simple and funny design, but i like it a lot.

Shy and not really searching for fights, he prefers hiding underground or in the dense forest vegetation. He is capable of quick attacks if provoked.

Evolves in:
qAcl8AC.png
LQCRQ0C.png

Spineaf - Grass Type
Design: The concept is jsut similar to Wormeaf but more aggressive, with that Leaf on his head, and a sharp leaf on the tip of its tail.

Spineaf are very territorial and can easly get aggressive, but if someone shows faith in them, they can become a very loyal pokèmon.

Evolves in:

pSYgQ8A.png

Warorm - Grass/Earth

Design: A bit different and more "monstrous". With lianas and tendrils. We dont see his lower half undergrownd (like diglett)

Warorm are great predators, they like to camouflage in jungle-like enviroments or even underground and then strike his enemy with quickness and precision, immobilizing it with his tendrils.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
Okay i upgraded the first post with new pokemons (!!) and i started the details section for each one of them.

Back