Advertiser Content

Pikalex04

The Project Hyper creator (Discord: Pikalex04#3285)

Male
Italy
Seen October 12th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
36 posts
1.2 Years
Hi guys! I have difficulties with the configuration of the Luka S.J.'s Modular Title Screen script. And... Well, I don't understand the Ruby language (I'm following now the Marin and Luka guides), but I need to wait for understand better something like this! So, can someone send me a simply example of how I need to write my own Title Screen?
Oh, and sorry if my English isn't good, I'm italian so... It's a bit hard.

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
869 posts
1.2 Years
Hi guys! I have difficulties with the configuration of the Luka S.J.'s Modular Title Screen script. And... Well, I don't understand the Ruby language (I'm following now the Marin and Luka guides), but I need to wait for understand better something like this! So, can someone send me a simply example of how I need to write my own Title Screen?
Oh, and sorry if my English isn't good, I'm italian so... It's a bit hard.
Here a example:
Spoiler:

# Cosmic Vibes (gen 7)
  #"background3", "intro:7", "effect5", "effect6", "overlay6", "logo:shine", "bgm:title_sm"
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#                  V V     add your modifiers in here     V V
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  "background6", "misc1", "overlay5", "effect8", "logo:glow", "bgm:title_frlg", "intro:2"

] # end of config constant
# Other config

And will play this:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian

Age 26
Male
Croatia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,147 posts
10.9 Years
Please read the commented part of the script, or look at the preset examples. Everything is documented there.
Advertiser Content