the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,252 posts
7.7 Years
Logan. I'm two years late, but needless to say, I was completely distraught in the end. It's still sad that Hugh Jackman is no longer playing Logan anymore but I still love him for the 17 years of Wolverine he gave us. Also older, greying Logan is HOT.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Axel

Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,384 posts
15.4 Years
Tangled.

I love this movie soooooooooo much. ;w;

Juno

pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen September 10th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2019
I saw The Lion King 2019 a week or two ago, don't really get the criticisms but I guess I went in expecting it to suck since everyone hated it. I really liked it, it was as advertised and what I expected of a live action Lion King movie?

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,032 posts
3.5 Years
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings.

This was my favorite movie once upon a time. It is good to see it again, makes me nostalgic for my childhood. My local movie theater has something called flashblack cinema, where they show older movies on certain nights, so I got to relive it in surround sound, hear the exquisite subtleties of the soundtrack, watch the expressive faces of my beloved characters like Boromoir and Gandalf or Samwise Gangee up close on the silver screen and not just on the TV set of my house. This had such a great cast, their chemistry. It was the first time I had seen the great Sean Bean!

I think the movies stand up to the test of time, it's visually striking, and it's memorable moments like the Nazgul chase scenes are just a powerful and suspenseful as ever. I forgot how scary some of the orcs and Uruk-hai were.

This was the extended edition, and I only own the theatrical cut, so it was fun to see things that aren't in my version. I have seen the extended edition before, but it has been years and I had forgotten some of the things that were lost. Cool.

I think the theatrical release is the most dramatic. The extended edition however does give us more world-building and time with certain characters like Celeborn, Galadriel and Haldir. It is pushing it into nearly four hours so I have to vote for the cut , but both versions are still must viewing for a Ringer like myself.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Juno

pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen September 10th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2019
I saw It: Chapter Two on Saturday! Really liked it. I thought the casting was excellent and they balanced horror and humor so well.

I'd honestly watch a sitcom just about the losers' life after derry without the jumpscares and pennywise and all that

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
838 posts
1.9 Years
Finally got around to watching Goosebumps 2...I was disappointed. :( Most of the monsters weren't even adapted from the Goosebumps books, for pete's sake! There were some background monsters that were interesting enough for me to look up, like the cyborg or the gummy bears that got so much attention in the marketing, and they weren't even in the books. Tell me, what is the point of a non-Goosebumps Goosebumps adaptation?? IDK, maybe I could've tried harder to look past that, but I just didn't find the characters and story as interesting or the humor as funny as 1, either. The best part of the movie for me was probably
Spoiler:
when Stine appeared again in the climax, which isn't exactly a good sign because A) that was only a few minutes & B) I'm basically saying that my favorite part of this sequel that introduced a bunch of new characters and elements was when I got to see somebody from the original movie instead.
Now I'm watching the original to cleanse my palette.

(The spider was rad, though)

Axel

Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,384 posts
15.4 Years
Little Women. <3 I love this movie so much.

Pichu

#ThankYouGameFreak

Age 27
Male
New York
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,837 posts
10.6 Years
It 2

First was way better, but they did a great job finding adult actors to look like the younger ones.

Axel

Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,384 posts
15.4 Years
Odd Squad: The Movie. <3 I love the show so much, and the movies are also really good!

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,032 posts
3.5 Years
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, a classic. I had seen the play live this weekend and really loved every minute of it, so I checked out the 1960s film adaptation with Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Sandy Dennis and George Segall to relive it. It's interesting seeing how many different ways you can portray George and Martha. Seeing Richard Burton's portrayal of George reminded me very much of someone I knew. It's a movie that feels very real. A good movie adaptation that keeps the heart of the play. it makes some cuts here and there for time and tones down the swearing and sex a little for the day, but it's a faithful adaptation ultimately, really well-acted. I like the setting variations and overall production design. It's so dark and seedy.

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

erik destler

ok?

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
7,368 posts
14.4 Years
I just saw Judy. Soooo good!!
paired with Cherrim ; cred
Galar
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
159 posts
19 Days
X-Men: Dark Phoenix and while it have nothing exceptional I was agreeably surprised by it considering all the bad reviews I've seen online before watching it. I wish I hadn't waited so long to watch it.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
838 posts
1.9 Years
Assimilate (on Netflix). Honestly I found it pretty mediocre, but scary nonetheless. I thought the best, most chilling part was when they went to Kayla's house (no spoilers!) and then the next day (same!), and I wish the rest of the movie had been more like that. (Also, not really relevant, but the ending of the movie was almost exactly the same as the ending of a nightmare I once had. Eek!)

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
20,481 posts
7.6 Years
I finally got around to seeing Fantastic Beasts yesterday. It was an alright movie.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,032 posts
3.5 Years
Shutter Island. Exquisite movie in every way, the haunting music and creepy atmosphere, striking visuals, strong cast-- particularly the intense chemistry between Michelle Williams and Leonardo DiCaprio, the plot twist, and a faithful adaptation of the book. Inception seemed to be everyone's favorite DiCaprio film back in 2010, but mine was actually Shutter Island. I think this is also the best of his many collaborations with Martin Scorsese.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,032 posts
3.5 Years
Viktor Frankenstein. I don't care whether this movie made money or not, nor what the critics say, I enjoyed it. I really love the friendship between Viktor and Igor. James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe make a great pair.

Advertiser Content