• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona: D (Dungeons)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Persona: D
-»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--» ◊ «--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«-

. 0 Traveler .
. I Wizard .
. II Princess .
. III Queen .
. IV King .
. V Priest .
. VI Dancer .
. VII Knight .
. VIII Champion .
. IX Scholar .
. X Gambler .
. XI Paladin .
. XII Commoner .
. XIII Reaper .
. XIV Monk .
. XV Prisoner .
. XVI Keeper .
. XVII Child .
. XVIII Drunkard .
. XIX Noble .
. XX Judge .
. XXI Lord .
-»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--» ◊ «--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«-

Thou art I and I art Thou

With the Birth of your Persona,
The Power to defy Fate awakens.

Realize this Power, the Power of Freedom,
And so too the World will be freed.

-»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--» ◊ «--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«-​
This is an RP unlike many others because of one particular quality. That attribute is the way it's role played. We use an OOC, an IC, and also an Instant Messenger. The IM is for all available participants to explore in real time. Just like D&D except you'll be learning the rules as you play. This separates a character's daily life IC posts from IM play in a group setting. The IM will be a discord server.

We will play on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday overnights (around midnight my time) into the early morning (around 3 to 4 am my time). Alternatively I am available from 1pm to 6pm Monday through Friday. My time zone is Eastern, I live in an area participating in day light savings (fml) so it will change every spring and fall just because the republicans say so.​
-»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--»--» ◊ «--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«--«-​
Right now I'm gauging interest in this RP. If you have the time to participate on any of those three days and would like to join as well, please post here saying that I've peaked your interest. Also, I will be answering questions about this RP including a bit on how the game will be played as well as a bit of the story but I would like them both to be surprises during play.

Because it's not too much for me to work with a co-gm, I'll be able to further open up the availability of this RP to more members with someone else who wishes to run this RP with me.​
  • The setting for the characters will be in a fictional American city.
  • Characters can be any age above 18. The RP will be [M] for mature.
  • This is going to be more linear in the beginning but at all points will remain open world. That simply means the method of success against obstacles is for you to decide.

Last edited:

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
*piqued (I'm sorry!)

I'm mildly interested since I don't really have a lot on my plate right now, but I've got to tell you that I can't get too excited over something I know so little about lol. That being said, I love the Persona series, so any RP using it as a base I can safely bet I'd probably enjoy.

Right now my biggest concern is how much added value the IM aspect will bring into the mix; if it's just a cool gimmick, it might not be worth precluding what I assume would be a fair chunk of the RP corner just because they can't match up their free time to yours.

Also, you said 3 to 4 am your time...might be prudent to specify what timezone that exactly is haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Eastern time! Oops

Anyway: the IM is for exploration in the "dungeons" much like actually playing D&D where the group (or present players) have a lot of quick interaction including the use of a conflict resolution mechanic.

It's the strongest pillar of the RP. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Now that I think about it, there is a very narrow margin between 2pm and 6pm Monday through Friday that can be done on eastern time as well. So that's practically double the availability.

Anyway, the actual date and time within my availability are somewhat flexible as to include just a few players any time one or upmore wishes to sit down for the IMing.

If a Co-GM wants to help then they can run a group when I'm not around. Of course there's gonna be a lot to learn for them. But it could potentially open up the RP to many more people should they have their evenings free.

EDIT: the Interest Check now reflects changes and updates on information.

Last edited:

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
I would likely still be in college around that period, but if enough people would gather some three or four hours after that period I'm down haha

Back