• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Primal Reversion Errors

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
So whenever I use primal reversion in battle it works but my pokemon doesn't return back to normal it just stays as primal groudon.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Nevermind just fixed it Apparently in version 16.2 there are missing pieces of code in PField_Field which allow primal evolution I just added it in there the same way makeUnmega was put in there

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Nevermind just fixed it Apparently in version 16.2 there are missing pieces of code in PField_Field which allow primal evolution I just added it in there the same way makeUnmega was put in there

Can you post what changes you made? This way, thanks you, any dev that uses v16 can fix this problem, like you did.

Thanks in advanced!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Oh All I did was change this line of code

def makeUnprimal
v=MultipleForms.call("getUnprimalForm",self)
self.form=(v!=nil) ? v : 0
end
end

to this

def makeUnprimal
v=MultipleForms.call("getUnprimalForm",self)
if v!=nil; self.form=v
elsif isPrimal?; self.form=0
end
end

Back