• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X Recruitment!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I have been out of the rom hacking world for the better part of 3 years and I'm finding myself here once again. My old account was "Acecaldwell01". I had started team rocket based rom hack ages ago, but it was never finished and I've lost all the files to it.

I'd like to start a new team and build a completed hack. I can sprite, I'm just not fluent when making trainer sprites. I used to use XSM, but I'd have to have some refreshers, and I can map decently.

PLOT

You are Ash Ketchum's long lost twin. A few months passed by after you two were born. Your mother, Delia, was quite used to having her children around, and decided she would bring them on a vacation cruise. A few days pass by, and an unexpected storm has rolled in causing chaos aboard the vessel. The vessel begins to sink due to the power of the storm causing Delia to rush to the life boats with her children. A man in the chaos of people scrambling to the boats bumps Delia causing her to drop (the player). She attempts to go back and grab you, but security wouldn't let her as the vessel was sinking to quickly and she can only save Ash. She returns to Kanto completely devastated and tries to forget the horrible event. Little does she know, you are alive and well. When the boat was sinking, a certain Pokemon rescued you and brought you to a small isolated island where you would grow up with this Pokemon and a teenage native islander who is your only friend. 17 years later, you still remember that night and decide to execute a plan to reunite with your family.

I'm in need of:

• Spriters
    [*]Mappers
    [*]Scripters
    [*]Tile Creator/Inserter
    [*]Storyliner
    [*]Beta Testers

Back