• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I bought some more boosters last night, and the normal Cresselia EX came in one of the two Boundaries Crossed boosters I bought. I had actually bought the full art last weekend, so this completes my set of it already.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I kinda hate cresselia ex now. Ive pulled two full arts and 3 regular ex's of it.

In other news, my Shiny Charizard came in the mail today. It is beautiful.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Baaah Demon., I'm so jealous of the neat stuff you've gotten. I've always wanted that Neo Genesis Lugia. My friend had one when we were kids and wouldn't trade it for anything. Sigh. Luckily I got a job now, so I will be able to buy more cards...and gas. To go to places to buy cards.

Oh, while I'm here, the Walmart nearby has Unleashed cards and I got the bottom half of Raikou Suicune Legend. :) So happy. That was my first Legend pull. I really want the top half now haha.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Ive wanted that lugia since i found out it existed. So i figured a full art was worth trading for it.

540143_501795946551769_329596247_n.jpg

Bad picture, took it with my 3DS.

Recent happenings, pulled ho-oh full art and a celebi ex. Ho-oh is one of the 5 or so remaining full arts i want, so thats awesome. Traded for a Kyurem, Articuno, and Lugia full arts. So im having a pretty good week.
Keldeo, Rayquaza, groudon, mewtwo, and the two other kyurems are the ones i can think of right now. Just bought a Giratina and Zekrom Full art for 20 bucks and the dude threw in a thunder knuckle pack, really hope i can summon all my luck and pull a latias full art. Im buying it if i dont, just because of how much i want it.

Ill probably use the thunder knuckle pack as a chance to finally make a video.

LATIAS.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
latias and latios got exs and full arts in thunder knuckle and spiral force, which is plasma freeze for us. so another month till the english ones come out.

The charizard is pretty freaking awesome.
made a video today of me opening 3 bc packs.

Something that needs to happen is Suicune EX. like now.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I bought this card a few days ago, I got it yesterday.
Spoiler:

I want to buy more
star.png
cards, but they're too expensive nowadays...

Years
Okay, I bought a pair of packs today (1 Plasma Storm and 1 Boundaries Crossed), and apparently my luck is on the upswing because I pulled a full-art Landorus EX in the Boundaries Crossed booster.

I am pleasantly surprised at being inundated with full-arts after bad pack after bad pack in the past.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I had the Star delta species Mew, but i traded it away for the Charizard. Still have my star celebi with the crease straight through the middle.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
None of them are super super rare but I got these in the packs I bought today and I am happy! (They are all in English but I couldn't find the right picture for all of them)

Dodrio
Spoiler:

Exlpoud
Spoiler:

Magnezone
Spoiler:

Keldeo
Spoiler:

These were my first Magnezone and Keldeo cards ever so I am :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I bought one Plasma Storm booster pack and I pulled and Articuno EX
Spoiler:

Then I traded it for 3 other Plasma Storm booster packs and I got these out of them

Spoiler:

Althought I did get a hypnotoxic laser, which I needed for my deck :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
More good luck off the camera, haha. I got paid the other day so I got some gas, food, and cards! Bought some card sleeves, two Unleashed, and two Plasma Storm. I got the Swadloon and Bouffalant I needed from PS, as well as a second Scramble Switch that I'm hoping to trade with a fellow PS collector here. And from Unleashed, I got the top half of Entei/Suicune Legend so YAY another Legend and more reason to buy some Unleashed! I'd love to get the other halves of the two I have now.

Years
More good luck off the camera, haha. I got paid the other day so I got some gas, food, and cards! Bought some card sleeves, two Unleashed, and two Plasma Storm. I got the Swadloon and Bouffalant I needed from PS, as well as a second Scramble Switch that I'm hoping to trade with a fellow PS collector here. And from Unleashed, I got the top half of Entei/Suicune Legend so YAY another Legend and more reason to buy some Unleashed! I'd love to get the other halves of the two I have now.

Sweet mercy woman you're having crazy luck right now.

I bought one Plasma Storm booster pack and I pulled and Articuno EX
Spoiler:

Then I traded it for 3 other Plasma Storm booster packs and I got these out of them

Spoiler:

Althought I did get a hypnotoxic laser, which I needed for my deck :)

Personally, I would have rather had the Articuno EX. Mostly because as a collector I like the big, shiny cards.

None of them are super super rare but I got these in the packs I bought today and I am happy! (They are all in English but I couldn't find the right picture for all of them)

Dodrio
Spoiler:

Exlpoud
Spoiler:

Magnezone
Spoiler:

Keldeo
Spoiler:

These were my first Magnezone and Keldeo cards ever so I am :3

I don't recall seeing those first two cards released in English yet. What set of boosters did you pull them from?

I had the Star delta species Mew, but i traded it away for the Charizard. Still have my star celebi with the crease straight through the middle.

I do have more than just those two Eeveelutions, but I'm too lazy to file through my cards right now to look for which ones I have.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Those two cards are indeed in plasma storm.

My base set mewtwo and Full art lugia arrived in the mail today. So it was a good day. Have a few more full arts that should be here by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would have kept the Articuno EX but it would just be sitting in my binder rotting :P

At least I got the hypnotoxic laser, so it's not that much of a waste xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I hope you had an extra Articuno ex, man. lol Rare cards like that, especially from a set I'm collecting, only get traded if I have an extra to compensate for it. Like my Scramble Switch. anyone want it?? Anyway, now that I have a job and school is about to end, I'll have more time to work which means lots of money to be made. I was thinking of getting a Plasma Storm booster box to hopefully help out with my collection. At this point, I'm mostly missing uncommons, holo rares, ex cards, and all the secret rares. I'm just afraid in buying a box, I still may not get anything I need. It would have been great if I started collecting the set by getting a box, but oh well.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a certain amount of ex and/or secret rares that come within the boxes?

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Dont quote me on this, but i think its something like 2 EX's and a full art per box. Secret rares, i have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back