• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Wow, cool i can't wait xD The Pokemon Raptor are like a nintendo game.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Oke, what I said when I saw F.M.P's post: Whow, wow-wow-wow-wow-wow! This is awsome! This soon, that much already! Also, I've a question. It's in a spoiler so it won't be a spoiler for some others.

[spoiler]I can't get any further after the second gym. I can get the bike, but from where can I get to the third gym?[/spoiler]

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
your spolier didn't work but i never got to the third gym aas i thought the beta had ended there and then i just decided to wait for the final realse.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Sounds good, Omega...I hope you don't get into any trouble with the beta testing...I will be sure to play this...I wish you luck with the final phase...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The final version soon, huh?
I decided to check your game for the first time and that's the latest news you announced... :P
That's really great news~ :D

I also like the theme color changing feature. ^^
But there's no green... :(

Sorry if I just posted today, but I really find your game really nice and interesting. :)

I wish you good luck with this project o'yours. ;)

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
There's no point with the old demo as the new seems very close ;)

Have you got the latest DirectX installed, either 9.0c(XP) or 10(Vista) ?

Use this tool to find out(It will auto-download missing components(I think))
DirectX

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
It feels like I've been waiting an eternity since I first looked at this post back when I wasn't even a member... Hope its done soon, or atleast a new demo or something... Can't wait for the FINAL release!!! =)

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Nice looks really good. How did you get that menu and battle screen? ( I wish I could script )

If you are making a game and can not script I recommend you learn. Now!
You need to have a lot of custom scripts for the game to be good.

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
Years
im great at beta testing: i can find bugs/glitches, suggest how to make certain parts better, and more.
i have had no work yet, but i never will unless i start somewhere
so how about it :)
you can contact me through msn

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
im great at beta testing: i can find bugs/glitches, suggest how to make certain parts better, and more.
i have had no work yet, but i never will unless i start somewhere
so how about it :)
you can contact me through msn

If I were creating the game, I wouldn't do that, I'd release a public demo, that way all users can post bugs... Anyway, if you really want to do this kind of thing, I think that looking for a new project in development, that needs testers would be best. (That's just how I feel, sorry to anyone who feels its pushy) =D

Also, consider starting your own project, I tried this... but because I didn't post it fast enough, someone took the name, and I ended up losing the data anyway...

Back