• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
so would you be willing to just give it away? i have no other way of getting it, being impossible to find.

Of course you can have it, I don't mind at all, if I could transfer from my other games I would give it to you tonight, but I cannot, sorry!! :(

WildZapdos, I already got the adamant RockHead rhyhorn, shiny for you!! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Will you trade your events for anything other than events? I have some events like Mysty mew and WIN2011 beasts swell as win2011 celibi? i have a few shiny pokemon too, I would really love a 10ANNIV pokemon and hope we can trade. Thanks :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
5th gen and sorry for late response.
I don't have any on my 5th gen, if you can check back possible on Tuesday, I should have some!!
RNC, do you still want to do our trade?
What was it, it's been awhile??
Will you trade your events for anything other than events? I have some events like Mysty mew and WIN2011 beasts swell as win2011 celibi? i have a few shiny pokemon too, I would really love a 10ANNIV pokemon and hope we can trade. Thanks :)

It would depend on for what please??

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
It would depend on for what please??
Any of the events i listed Or i have a shiny Slugma with Good ivs? i would like a yamamoto Whiscash. or a pokemoncenter charmander from japan? i know i don't have much to offer, so its okay if you cant trade :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
hi ya RNC! thought I would check in and see how all my old friends are doing. I am going to be playing in the VGC'c this year. Going to try for nationals if I can.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Uhm.......I'll trade my ev'd toarkoal in HGSS game to you and you will clone it. Then, you trade back to me the ev'd torkoal and you will trade me TRUTH.
Ok, remind me on Tuesday when I'm back here please, you'll be 1st!! :)
Im down for your mew and deoxis what would youwant?

Any of the events i listed Or i have a shiny Slugma with Good ivs? i would like a yamamoto Whiscash. or a pokemoncenter charmander from japan? i know i don't have much to offer, so its okay if you cant trade :)
Let me think about that, I have those and don't really need others!!
;6702813 said:
hi ya RNC! thought I would check in and see how all my old friends are doing. I am going to be playing in the VGC'c this year. Going to try for nationals if I can.

Thanks for coming in, I hope you do good!! Let me know please!! :)

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
Years
Hey RNC, sorry if this is out of the question - Would you be able to trade some random Pokés on Gen 4 while they're carrying Red Shards?

If so, is there anything you'd want in return?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm here and if you're still on, do you still want to trade today or do you want to trade later?
Sorry, I left, I have to wait for a new wifi connector to arrive to trade again!!
Hey RNC, sorry if this is out of the question - Would you be able to trade some random Pokés on Gen 4 while they're carrying Red Shards?

If so, is there anything you'd want in return?

It's not out of the question, but I really don't understand what you are asking of me??

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2011
I can give you two European Events. An Aura Mew and an EUSMR09 Regigigas you don´t have.
Are you interested?
P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I´m from Germany.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Um, I am interseted in your event Lv. 5 Jirachi. I can trade a Tornadus, if you need one.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Hey RNC, can i offer a flawless shiny TImid Frosslass for this?

Shiny Yanmega lv100 Modest Checked
HP 313
Atk. 169
Def. 235
Sp. Atk. 363
Sp. Def. 147
Spd. 262

Moves: Protect, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Hidden Power

The Frosslass is 252 Sp Atk 252 Spe with

Spikes
Shadow Ball
Destiny Bond