• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
I'm looking everywhere to see if anyone has heard about this certain misprint!
I have an Ariados card, #20/123 out of the Diamond & Pearl Mysterious Treasures set.
But its name is not spelled "Ariados", it is spelt "Aariados".
I've heard many varied answers from "nothing" to "could be a lot!", but I was hoping someone around here knows the answer u_u

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
Yeah, I am quite positive it is real~
If it is worth so little, I think I'd rather keep it as a cool little memento n_n
Thank you!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I don't own one but I am curious how much a Spanish Charizard in 1st edition is worth? assuming it's mint condition.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
CHARIZARD NON HOLO LEGENDARY CARD #3/110

I HAVE A CHARIZARD NON HOLO LEGENDARY CARD(LAVA EDITION)#3/110 & WAS WONDERING IF IT IS RARE & HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH?YTHANKS.

Years
I don't own one but I am curious how much a Spanish Charizard in 1st edition is worth? assuming it's mint condition.

Well, I'm seeing PSA graded ones for $95 US, so I'm guessing around $50 US for an ungraded one.

I HAVE A CHARIZARD NON HOLO LEGENDARY CARD(LAVA EDITION)#3/110 & WAS WONDERING IF IT IS RARE & HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH?YTHANKS.

That is worth $15-$20 US, though it depends on the condition. To be near the top of that range, it probably has to be mint condition.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Well, I'm seeing PSA graded ones for $95 US, so I'm guessing around $50 US for an ungraded one.

That is worth $15-$20 US, though it depends on the condition. To be near the top of that range, it probably has to be mint condition.

I can pick up a Box for $250 that's all. So i am considering.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
Hi to everyone! I'm looking for somebody who will help me in calculating how much my cards are worth. I'm just selling my old collection from my childhood and I really don't know anything about those cards. Below I made a small list of my rare cards, and to make it easier I made also photos of my collection to recognize cards easier. If I think correctly, most of them are from basic set. Thanks in advance for any help!

Photos: dl.dropbox.com/u/26283946/foto.zip

Charizard (holographic)
Blastoise (holographic)
Beedrill
Pidgeotto
Raichu (holographic)
Nidoqueen
Nidoking (holographic)
Ninetales (holographic)
Wigglytuff (holographic)
Dugtrio
Poliwrath (holographic)
Alakazam (holographic)
Machamp (holographic)
Victreebel (holographic)
Magneton (holographic)
Gengar (holographic)
Hypno (holographic)
Electrode
Hitmonchan (holographic)
Chansey (holographic)
Electabuzz
Gyarados (holographic)
Lapras (holographic)
Vaporeon (holographic)
Kabutops (holographic)
Zapdos (holographic)
Dragonair
Mewtwo (holographic)
Misty's Cloyster
Brock's Onix
Lt. Surge's Raichu
Giovanni's NIdoking (holographic)
Koga's Pidgeotto
Dark Weezing

Go on the internetz and check if you have any colorless holos and or 1st editions. To find out what Shadowless or 1st Editions are, just google search it.

If you do have some, they are probably worth more!

Anyway I am interested in Victribell Holo, Gengar Holo, and Hypno Holo. If they are Near Mint anyway. I will pay you $2 each if you like. Or trade you for something you need.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. *CENSOR BYPASS REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

Dragonite:13/20 Team Rocket and Dark type
Golduck:03/20 Team Rocket and Dark and water type
Articuno:10/20 Team Rocket Dark Type, holografic and pokemon ex

Dunno how to look if first edition Ew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. *CENSOR BYPASS REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

Dragonite:13/20 Team Rocket and Dark type
Golduck:03/20 Team Rocket and Dark and water type
Articuno:10/20 Team Rocket Dark Type, holografic and pokemon ex

Dunno how to look if first edition Ew.

Don't have to worry about finding first edition on those cards. Unless they're in Japanese, they don't have first edition markings. I can tell that from your descriptions of them.

Though I will price those out later. Kind of have to rush off to work now.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2012
Hey, I was hoping you could help me with this, I don't have individual cards, but sets in packages.
1. 1999 2-player starter set, in the plastic with 1st edition Machamp holographic. I have two of them, one has a gold ribbon around it and one does not, does that change things?
2. Demo game for 2 players, 24 cards in the pack, unopened
thanks for your help!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
I looked up the 1st Edition Machamp on ebay and someone said that it costs around $1-$3.50. And for the demo game? I think it's around 20ish but not sure.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
Need help I have a ganger from the fossi pack all hologram the whole card never seen anything like it anyone know how much this card is worth

Years
Need help I have a ganger from the fossi pack all hologram the whole card never seen anything like it anyone know how much this card is worth

What's the symbol to the bottom right of the picture? Does it look kind of like a shovel? A medal? Or is it a hand? If it's either of the first two, it's from the Legendary Collection, it's a reverse holo, and it's worth about $5. If it's the last one, then it's probably not an actual card and it is more likely a sticker instead.

That said, I'm thinking it's actually the reverse holo reprint of it from the Legendary Collection.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
1.HO-OH
2.Unseen forces
3.Silver Star
4.27/115
5.gold lettering
6.changing holo theme
7.80hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back