• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Ambitious Rocket - Closed

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Oh. I didn't know that you were going to just go with only TR hacks. I'm guessing you dropped washed ashore completely.

Well, do I need to fill out an application form? I will if have to but I'm not going to if I need to.

Hope you get some feedback on here soon!

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Oh. I didn't know that you were going to just go with only TR hacks. I'm guessing you dropped washed ashore completely.

Well, do I need to fill out an application form? I will if have to but I'm not going to if I need to.

Hope you get some feedback on here soon!
You are already a temporary member.

You mentioned that you would help, but only until school starts for you in August, right?

Unless there's been a change, no need to apply. I will add you to the member's list. (Forgot that section >.<')

Last edited:
Years
Position: Mapper
Secondary Position: Spriter
Credits Name: Jon4567
Availability: Afternoons my time weekdays and all day weekends
Current Projects: 1 project that is not important to me and I will work on this more.
Time Zone: GMT +8
Contact Via: PM's
DropBox Email: N/A
Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine or Luxray.
Favorite Generation: 3
Preferred Share Method: Don't Care.
Additional Information: Nothing.

Here is some proof.
http://i.imgur.com/8zjjzw0.png
http://i.imgur.com/QrEimpX.png

Bliss

Years
Position: Mapper
Secondary Position: Spriter
Credits Name: Jon4567
Availability: Afternoons my time weekdays and all day weekends
Current Projects: 1 project that is not important to me and I will work on this more.
Time Zone: GMT +8
Contact Via: PM's
DropBox Email: N/A
Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine or Luxray.
Favorite Generation: 3
Preferred Share Method: Don't Care.
Additional Information: Nothing.

Here is some proof.
http://i.imgur.com/8zjjzw0.png
http://i.imgur.com/QrEimpX.png
Application accepted!

I'll send you a PM with our options for sharing the project files.

Bliss

Years
Seems like a great idea! I would help,but dont have much experience.
Don't feel bad. I'm still quite new to hacking in general as well, but I decided I'd try to start a team anyway.

What would you say is your strongest proverbial 'suit' in hacking? Meaning, what are you best at?

If you have any proof of work, I'd gladly have a look.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
LP, I think you might want to cut down the Application to essential information, like so:
Spoiler:

This way you'll have a more 3-dimensional picture of what the person who's signing up performs like.

Bliss

Years
LP, I think you might want to cut down the Application to essential information, like so:
Spoiler:

This way you'll have a more 3-dimensional picture of what the person who's signing up performs like.
Yeah, I was a bit leery to add in Favorite Pokemon and whatnot, but I couldn't stop wondering what kind of people might apply lol. I'll take your advice and alter the application.

EDIT: Updated Application. Made a few more changes than suggested, perhaps this will make a difference as well. I realize that it was REALLY unprofessional to ask for Favorite Pokemon etc.. What a mistake to make lol.

Last edited:

Bliss

Years
Bumping for the sole purpose of a close request.

Moderators, if you don't mind, would you please close this thread?

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Back