• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

Cortex

Ruler of Futility
Years
Hey, nice game I'm done with the 2 League now. It's an really nice game. But where can I catch Larvitar ? And where can I get a second Link Cable, 'cause I already use the first I found for Alakazam.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
In the northeast corner and near the gate of professor's house

hi could you send me a screen shot of where is it or which thing or npc to talk to?
i still cant find it
or anyone please tell me how to get to the new region i am stuck
thanks in advance for the help

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi i have a problem in this ahmm when i watch tv or click on tv in this game , the game stop working i can i fix it please help thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
http://www.pokemoner.com/2016/04/pokemon-eternal-snow.html

The person who uploaded it there fixed a few errors, just figured I'd point it out.

ujipiz5.png
c8lmcxC.png
fEK1TIM.png

C4lC2hp.png
W8bzpxq.png
MyTCJ1Z.png

In case you're lost on what to do, you have to click A on the back of the truck repeatedly, and then walk into the back of it from the side.

MvvBDED.png
4KEwkOC.png

ozwCbzr.png
8chak4R.png

After leaving the snowy area, it just feels like Theta Emerald EX with slightly different graphics and a different intro.
This is just a rough opinion, as I haven't even left the 2nd town yet. It just looks like plain ol' Emerald with a few changes at the moment.

Last edited:
Years
Should this hack be here considering it's very should it not be with the other hacks that released versions or betas?
Anyways seems pretty good gonna give it a try

dmg

Years
It's nice so far but how can i get rayquaza?! the person who gives you the bicycle isn't at his store & where am i supposed to go after beating the league?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
im having problems patching this, it keeps coming up saying it can't be patched. something about wrong file and such. im using emerald like i should. help?

Trainer 766

im having problems patching this, it keeps coming up saying it can't be patched. something about wrong file and such. im using emerald like i should. help?
Try Pokemon Emerald (U) (Trashman) rom or even a Pokemon (UE) rom.I don't know if it works,but it's worth a try.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
Where are both of the two other gyms at and how do you get to the other worlds/where do you get a bike too
sorry thats alot of things i wish to know i just can't find them

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
who knows where to get the bike and does anyone know where the other two gyms are?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
I happened upon a shiny nincada at the beginning of the game, and decided to do a shedinja solo-run, nice hack!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
why can't you get past the spot. it keeps saying can't go to this region yet.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
i have 2 questions:
1. can i get a gallade in hoenn before the elite 4?
2. if so, then where can i get a dawn stone in this game
thx for any help

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
No it's not. They have dusk stone, shiny stone, sun stone, and moon stone. No other stones.

Back