• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Overworld Sprites Casting Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I am looking for someone who would be willing to submit overworld sprites for an RPG Maker fan game I am creating. It's called Pokemon Light. I can explain more over email/discord if you're interested.

I am looking for someone (or multiple people) who could make several key trainers' overworld sprites, like the gym leaders, the evil team (Team Comet) admins, and other key trainers.

If you're interested, message me on discord (@hydreigonite), or send me a message here!

Also, this is my first RPG Maker game so keep that in mind.

And yes, full credit will be given in credits and wherever else it is applicable.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry friend, we actually don?t allow request threads like this in the Art Studio. The only requests we allow here are small things, not entire RPG projects. Best of luck to you though!

87TcXDj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back