• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Yea. I'm still working out which ice pokemon I'm going to use against Will.
Btw, have you seen the achievements section and store?
I'm trying to come up with more Achievements and items.
All ideas are welcome.

Personally, I think that Palkia and Dialga should be pushed a rank back, and Zekrom and Giratina should be pushed forward. Especially Palkia. I watched that thing take THREE Judgements and live, then murk Arceus in ONE SHOT. Also, I think you should add RCs to the shop, or maybe even some eggs. As achievements, I think beating a Gym Leader without losing a single team member, or Defending your badge in a shut-out should be achievements.

Also, PKM, I challenge you for your badge.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Personally, I think that Palkia and Dialga should be pushed a rank back, and Zekrom and Giratina should be pushed forward. Especially Palkia. I watched that thing take THREE Judgements and live, then murk Arceus in ONE SHOT. Also, I think you should add RCs to the shop, or maybe even some eggs. As achievements, I think beating a Gym Leader without losing a single team member, or Defending your badge in a shut-out should be achievements.

Nope. Giratina needs to stay at the same rank. It's amazing if you know how to use it. As for Zekrom, it's basically a physical Palkia/Reshiram. It should stay in the same rank. The only pokemon that need to have their rank changed are the Deoxys forms (they're not strong enough to compete with the ubers they share their rank with), Thundurus (lower), and Blaziken (higher).

Last edited:

pknight96

Years
Nope. Giratina needs to stay at the same rank. It's amazing if you know how to use it. As for Zekrom, it's basically a physical Palkia/Reshiram. It should stay in the same rank.

But Zekrom doesn't get boosted power from weather. Sure, Bolt Strike won't miss, but Rain Boosted Hydro Pump and Sun Boosted Blue Flare can 2HKO the ENTIRE UBER TIER. Even Kyogre, and possibly Giratina. Most get OHKO'd. But in hindsight, I agree with Giratina. Palkia should either be pushed back, or swapped with Zekrom.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
But Zekrom doesn't get boosted power from weather. Sure, Bolt Strike won't miss, but Rain Boosted Hydro Pump and Sun Boosted Blue Flare can 2HKO the ENTIRE UBER TIER. Even Kyogre, and possibly Giratina. Most get OHKO'd. But in hindsight, I agree with Giratina. Palkia should either be pushed back, or swapped with Zekrom.

Giratina could probably take the those Blue Flares with ease. Offtopic, you wann have an Ubers battle with me? I have no experience using ubers competitively so you'll probably win.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Alright then, see you there! 6-vs-6, right?

Yup. I have a feeling our teams will be slightly similiar.
Edit: Good game. I'd like the opportunity to change my strategy up a bit.
Double Edit: Good game. I've decided to get rid of Victini and replace it with something better and make my tea, less weather dependent.

Last edited:

pknight96

Years
Good game to you, as well, for both games. If only Reshiram would've kept sleeping...
For the first game, I knew you would use Groudon first. So I sent out Reshiram. Second game I went with Palkia as the safe option. And just to prove my point, it wasn't ev trained, and 2HKO'd Giratina.

Yup. I have a feeling our teams will be slightly similiar.
Edit: Good game. I'd like the opportunity to change my strategy up a bit.
Double Edit: Good game. I've decided to get rid of Victini and replace it with something better and make my tea, less weather dependent.

Victini is good, but is a one-shot weasel. And if you are faster than it, Victini is doomed. Too bad my Reshiram is stupid slow. :'(. And btw, You are better off going full power with Giratina. It can wall, but it doesn't wall Dragons, namely Palkia.

Sure. Can it wait till tomorrow though? I've got a test I need to study for and I'd prefer to erm.. change Moltres's set between now and then. :3

Can I get a shot after him?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Good game to you, as well, for both games. If only Reshiram would've kept sleeping...
For the first game, I knew you would use Groudon first. So I sent out Reshiram. Second game I went with Palkia as the safe option. And just to prove my point, it wasn't ev trained, and 2HKO'd Giratina.

Victini is good, but is a one-shot weasel. And if you are faster than it, Victini is doomed. Too bad my Reshiram is stupid slow. :'(. And btw, You are better off going full power with Giratina. It can wall, but it doesn't wall Dragons, namely Palkia.

Can I get a shot after him?

I don't ever use my Giratina. I don't really know what it's capable. Infact, I only use my ubers to beat the E4. Why? To get them to lv 100.

pknight96

Years
I just want to let everyone know that I will not be on after about 1'o'clock tommorow until Sunday night. If I can get on, I will, but otherwise, get your challenges in before then.

I don't ever use my Giratina. I don't really know what it's capable. Infact, I only use my ubers to beat the E4. Why? To get them to lv 100.

Oh, I see. Well then, whenever you get on, I challenge you for your badge.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I just want to let everyone know that I will not be on after about 1'o'clock tommorow until Sunday night. If I can get on, I will, but otherwise, get your challenges in before then.

Oh, I see. Well then, whenever you get on, I challenge you for your badge.

Challenge accepted. Just let me finish transferring a few pokemon to white. That's right. I liked our uber battle so I took the time to transfer all of my ubers over to white. Now for the hard part. I just need to create a team that is difficult to counter
Edit: lv 100 6v6 right? I'm ready.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hi there, I'd like to join as a trainer please, I have included my custom sprite below

Name: Zeus
FC: WHITE: 2537 8560 4508

Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Supplied
Activeness: On the forum everyday, PM/VM for times
Game: White

LeagueCard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back