• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@VillageOfDragons: Hmm... I apologize for the delay. I had to seriously consider whether to ask you for more information, specifically how your character got so close to their pokemon. That's a pretty intense bond they have going on and I was a little puzzled as the history doesn't appear to explain something that would be considered extremely exceptional.

However! Ultimately I decided that, because you had given an opening post that was more than satisfactory and because this power is within the spirit of Pokemon, I would trust your judgement and accept you without asking for explanation.

Welcome aboard!

@NumberOnett: Unfortunately, I am afraid that I cannot excuse outright not having a history written. I ask for these things because I want to better know your character and you as an RPer. There is one thing you can do to ease up the restrictions however, and that's to write an opening post as part of your application.

What I would recommend is talking about how your character grew up, what events made them who they are, their relationship with their parents, how they got their first pokemon, their relationship with their pokemon, their home town, their friends. Stuff like that.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
@VillageOfDragons: Hmm... I apologize for the delay. I had to seriously consider whether to ask you for more information, specifically how your character got so close to their pokemon. That's a pretty intense bond they have going on and I was a little puzzled as the history doesn't appear to explain something that would be considered extremely exceptional.

However! Ultimately I decided that, because you had given an opening post that was more than satisfactory and because this power is within the spirit of Pokemon, I would trust your judgement and accept you without asking for explanation.

Welcome aboard!

Okay, thanks for accepting me! I'll be quoting my opening post and placing it in the IC thread soon :)

TravelerTrainer15

@NumberOnett: Unfortunately, I am afraid that I cannot excuse outright not having a history written. I ask for these things because I want to better know your character and you as an RPer. There is one thing you can do to ease up the restrictions however, and that's to write an opening post as part of your application.

What I would recommend is talking about how your character grew up, what events made them who they are, their relationship with their parents, how they got their first pokemon, their relationship with their pokemon, their home town, their friends. Stuff like that.

Thing is, whenever I write a backstory, it sounds rather unimaginative and forced.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
It's been ages since I roleplayed, and I've never done so on these forums. I hope you let me join. Here is the form:

Name: Amanda Lynn Grayson

Nickname: Mandy

Sex: Female

Dorm : Suicune

Appearance: http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/angel_beats.jpg What doesn't show in the picture: Height - 4' 0", (short for her age). She has a small strawberry birthmark on the right side of her neck in the shape of a heart.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Though Mandy isn't shy, she tends to be quiet and watchful. When she sees someone being picked on, she will step in to help. Even though she is small for her age, she doesn't let anyone intimidate her. She's not overly friendly, but is kindhearted. Because of her size, she has an affinity for tiny pokemon, though she loves them all, big or small. She loves to read, especially about anything related to pokemon, and science fiction is her favorite kind of novel. She is self-conscious about the birthmark on her neck (see appearance) and tends to wear her collar up to hide it (though it doesn't work to well except when she wears a turtleneck in the winter). Even though she's not intimidated by people in general, she is always worried grown ups won't take her seriously because she's so little... in the past she's experienced adults thinking she was much younger than she was because of her size and treating her accordingly.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): She was born and raised in Fortree City of the Hoenn Region. Her mother is a Pokemon Ranger, and her dad is a skilled carpenter who makes furniture for the desk and chair shop in town. Her older brother, Randy (18), whom she looks up to, severely broke his leg shortly after going off on his pokemon journey, and still limps rather badly (she may tell the story of what happened to her brother in conversing with other player characters). Since he couldn't continue on his journey, Randy gave his starter pokémon, a mudkip, to her on her third birthday. She named the mudkip Fen, and has deeply bonded to it.

When she was six, a trainer came by on the way to challenge the gym in town. The boy was a bully who pushed her around when she accidentally got in his way and even sent out one of his pokemon to attack her. Fen evolved into Marshtomp in the middle of defending her. Three years later, that trainer came back and apologized to her for his poor behavior, and gave her an egg. It hatched into a Seedot with the egg moves, Razor Wind and Foul Play. She named it Bob, after the trainer.

She has often gone fishing with her brother, and one day caught a female Feebas. In spite of its ugliness, she named it Jewel, because she saw beauty within her eyes. Mandy fed Jewel pokeblocks made of its favorite berries, which tended to be dry, and it soon surprised the youth by evolving into Milotic.

She applied to the Pokemon Academy because she wanted to maximize her potential as a trainer, and was also nervous about going out on her own because of what happened to her brother. Before she left home, her father gave her TM26 (earthquake) to teach to Fen, TM13 (ice beam) to teach to Jewel, and TM53 (energy ball) to teach to Bob.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Marshtomp
Nickname(Optional): Fen
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Fen is confident of his powers, and can be a bit stuck up towards other pokemon, except for Jewel, whom he fancies and tends to act foolishly around her (read Brock whenever he sees a pretty woman). He likes to sample whatever Mandy is eating, but hates ketchup. He's fiercely loyal and protective of Mandy.
Lvl(Max 30): 28
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Water Gun, Foresight, Mud Shot, Bide, Earthquake

Species: Milotic
Nickname: Jewel
Personality: Like Mandy, she's quiet. She is often amused at Fen's shenanigans, and secretly admires him.
Level: 22
Moves: Water Gun, Disarming Voice, Twister, Water Pulse, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam

Species: Seedot
Nickname: Bob
Personality: Hyper, likes to dance about. He doesn't like being in the Pokeball, and will only submit to going in there when tired.
Level: 10
Moves: Razor Wind, Foul Play, Growth, Bide, Harden, Energy Ball

Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.):

Mandy slowly walked up the steps to the Academy, her stomach churning in nervous anticipation. She knew it was going to be a challenge starting in mid-term, but she wasn't too worried about the curriculum... she was more worried how she would fit into with her peers. When she stopped to look around at the quiet campus, something bumped into the back of her leg. Without even looking back, she sighed and pulled out an empty pokeball. "Bob, please go inside!"

"Dot dot, Seedot," it asserted as it shook its head adamantly.

"You're going to get us in trouble. I'm sure they won't like trainers' pokemon just wandering around loose!" Fretfully, Mandy looked around to see if anyone was around to notice. The sun had not even risen yet, and she knew she was early. She was supposed to report to the main office at 7:00am to find out what her class schedule and get her settled in the dorm. Returning the ball to her backpack with a moan, she took out the envelope that held the acceptance letter from Professor Oak and the card that said when and where she was to go. She turned the card towards the light from the lamppost and checked for what must have been the thousandth time the details.

Still looking at the card, she resumed climbing the stairs… and wound up tripping. She quickly grabbed the rail to keep from falling, which resulted in her tearing the paper the letter was on. "Oh, no," she cried. "They're gonna send me home before I even get a chance to take any classes because I'm not even responsible enough to make my pokemon behave or take care of important letters." She turned and sat down with a sob.

"Seee, see, dot?" The little pokemon crawled onto Mandy's lap and nudged against her hand. "Seedot."

Smiling shakily, Mandy petted the little seedot. "Yes, Bob, I guess I'm overreacting just a bit." She carefully folded the torn paper and put it back in the envelope with the card. Placing the envelope in her backpack, she picked up the pokemon and cuddled it as she stood and continued up the stairs.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Appearance: What doesn't show in the picture: Height - 4' 0"

Oh snap, and I thought Valorie was short! :P

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Though Mandy isn't shy, she tends to be quiet and watchful. When she sees someone being picked on, she will step in to help. Even though she is small for her age, she doesn't let anyone intimidate her. She's not overly friendly, but is kindhearted. Because of her size, she has an affinity for tiny pokemon, though she loves them all, big or small. She loves to read, especially about anything related to pokemon, and science fiction is her favorite kind of novel. She is self-conscious about the birthmark on her neck (see appearance) and tends to wear her collar up to hide it (though it doesn't work to well except when she wears a turtleneck in the winter). Even though she's not intimidated by people in general, she is always worried grown ups won't take her seriously because she's so little.

Regarding your character's personality, why is she worried grownups won't take her seriously exactly? I only ask this because while reading through it I was slightly concerned about a lack of weaknesses or 'flaws' to her character, and this seems like it might be a decent lead into one.

The rest of your application looks perfectly fine~

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Oh snap, and I thought Valorie was short! :P

Regarding your character's personality, why is she worried grownups won't take her seriously exactly? I only ask this because while reading through it I was slightly concerned about a lack of weaknesses or 'flaws' to her character, and this seems like it might be a decent lead into one.

The rest of your application looks perfectly fine~

That's what I forgot to change! While I was writing the opening post, I thought about that, and was going to add that part to her personality. She has experienced in the past that others, especially adults, think she is younger than she is because of her size and treated her accordingly. Also, I was going to change her age to 12, which would accentuate just how short she is for her age. That and the little birthmark are things she's self-conscious of.

So, do I have perms to join in the RP? If so, any suggestions of how I insert her into the action? I was thinking she was one of those kind of students that comes in mid-term or something, and that can be another thing that causes her a bit of anxiety... wanting to fit in and all.

Dawn

Years
@Al_Duit: Alright~ Kyle got a chance to look it over and after a bit of consideration we've decided this app checks out. Welcome to the RP!

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Name: Amanda Lynn Grayson

Nickname: Mandy

Sex: Female

Dorm : Suicune

Appearance: http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/angel_beats.jpg What doesn't show in the picture: Height - 4' 0", (short for her age). She has a small strawberry birthmark on the right side of her neck in the shape of a heart.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Though Mandy isn't shy, she tends to be quiet and watchful. When she sees someone being picked on, she will step in to help. Even though she is small for her age, she doesn't let anyone intimidate her. She's not overly friendly, but is kindhearted. Because of her size, she has an affinity for tiny pokemon, though she loves them all, big or small. She loves to read, especially about anything related to pokemon, and science fiction is her favorite kind of novel. She is self-conscious about the birthmark on her neck (see appearance) and tends to wear her collar up to hide it (though it doesn't work to well except when she wears a turtleneck in the winter). Even though she's not intimidated by people in general, she is always worried grown ups won't take her seriously because she's so little... in the past she's experienced adults thinking she was much younger than she was because of her size and treating her accordingly.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): She was born and raised in Fortree City of the Hoenn Region. Her mother is a Pokemon Ranger, and her dad is a skilled carpenter who makes furniture for the desk and chair shop in town. Her older brother, Randy (18), whom she looks up to, severely broke his leg shortly after going off on his pokemon journey, and still limps rather badly (she may tell the story of what happened to her brother in conversing with other player characters). Since he couldn't continue on his journey, Randy gave his starter pokémon, a mudkip, to her on her third birthday. She named the mudkip Fen, and has deeply bonded to it.

When she was six, a trainer came by on the way to challenge the gym in town. The boy was a bully who pushed her around when she accidentally got in his way and even sent out one of his pokemon to attack her. Fen evolved into Marshtomp in the middle of defending her. Three years later, that trainer came back and apologized to her for his poor behavior, and gave her an egg. It hatched into a Seedot with the egg moves, Razor Wind and Foul Play. She named it Bob, after the trainer.

She has often gone fishing with her brother, and one day caught a female Feebas. In spite of its ugliness, she named it Jewel, because she saw beauty within her eyes. Mandy fed Jewel pokeblocks made of its favorite berries, which tended to be dry, and it soon surprised the youth by evolving into Milotic.

She applied to the Pokemon Academy because she wanted to maximize her potential as a trainer, and was also nervous about going out on her own because of what happened to her brother. Before she left home, her father gave her TM26 (earthquake) to teach to Fen, TM13 (ice beam) to teach to Jewel, and TM53 (energy ball) to teach to Bob.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Marshtomp
Nickname(Optional): Fen
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Fen is confident of his powers, and can be a bit stuck up towards other pokemon, except for Jewel, whom he fancies and tends to act foolishly around her (read Brock whenever he sees a pretty woman). He likes to sample whatever Mandy is eating, but hates ketchup. He's fiercely loyal and protective of Mandy.
Lvl(Max 30): 28
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Water Gun, Foresight, Mud Shot, Bide, Earthquake

Species: Milotic
Nickname: Jewel
Personality: Like Mandy, she's quiet. She is often amused at Fen's shenanigans, and secretly admires him.
Level: 22
Moves: Water Gun, Disarming Voice, Twister, Water Pulse, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam

Species: Seedot
Nickname: Bob
Personality: Hyper, likes to dance about. He doesn't like being in the Pokeball, and will only submit to going in there when tired.
Level: 10
Moves: Razor Wind, Foul Play, Growth, Bide, Harden, Energy Ball

Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.):

Mandy slowly walked up the steps to the Academy, her stomach churning in nervous anticipation. She knew it was going to be a challenge starting in mid-term, but she wasn't too worried about the curriculum... she was more worried how she would fit into with her peers. When she stopped to look around at the quiet campus, something bumped into the back of her leg. Without even looking back, she sighed and pulled out an empty pokeball. "Bob, please go inside!" She kept her voice low, hoping not to wake anyone.

"Dot dot, Seedot," it asserted as it shook its head adamantly.

"You're going to get us in trouble. I'm sure they won't like trainers' pokemon just wandering around loose!" Fretfully, Mandy looked around to see if anyone was around to notice. The sun had not even risen yet, and she knew she was early. She was supposed to report to the main office at 7:00am to find out what her class schedule and get her settled in the dorm. Returning the ball to her backpack with a moan, she took out the envelope that held the acceptance letter from Professor Oak and the card that said when and where she was to go. She turned the card towards the light from the lamppost and checked for what must have been the thousandth time the details.

Still looking at the card, she resumed climbing the stairs… and wound up tripping. She quickly grabbed the rail to keep from falling, which resulted in her tearing the paper the letter was on. "Oh, no," she cried. "They're gonna send me home before I even get a chance to take any classes because I'm not even responsible enough to make my pokemon behave or take care of important letters." She turned and sat down with a sob.

"Seee, see, dot?" The little pokemon crawled onto Mandy's lap and nudged against her hand. "Seedot."

Smiling shakily, Mandy petted the little seedot. "Yes, Bob, I guess I'm overreacting just a bit." She carefully folded the torn paper and put it back in the envelope with the card. Placing the envelope in her backpack, she picked up the pokemon and lovingly cradled it in her arms as she stood and continued up the stairs.

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
Years
If its not too late to sign up, I have a application. Also, Odds are I won't be able to get steady consistent access to the Internet until the 4th of September due to the fact that I've recently moved. But I can almost 100% Certain get on once a week.

Name: Angelo Xenofen

Nickname: Angelato

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: 6'2" in height.

Weight: 142 lb.

White Hair, very messy

Blue Eyes

Slight Tan

Although he keeps it covered most of the time, Angelo's left arm is covered in scars due to burns he suffered as a child.

Always wears a light, purple coat that goes down to his knees, leaves it unbuttoned.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: Angelo is a caring person, but has great trouble socializing with people. Angelo rarely understands sarcasm and is easily agitated. He often says things without knowing their true meaning or how offensive they can be. The few human friends Angelo has made are surprised over how much he will sacrifice to help them. Angelo is very analytical. He always surveys new environments to get a feel for the area and to find places for various actions, such as hiding or escaping. In battle, Angelo quickly picks up on the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents, but rarely capitalizes on it as he prefers to let his Pokemon fight their way rather than his way. Typically the only orders he gives in battles are what moves to use. Angelo is very kind to Pokemon in general. He will often tire himself trying to help a Pokemon. He never yells at or strikes a Pokemon, even when angry. Angelo bonds with Pokemon easily because of his kindness. However, he is deeply afraid of Houndooms and will be very cruel to one when he can't avoid dealing with it in an attempt to mask his fear.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History: Angelo comes from a small farm town in Western Unova (somewhere between Anvil Town and Mistrialion City, not getting specific). His father is a Pokemon Breeder of great local renown and his mother is one of the few Pokemon doctors in the area.

There were many times his parents weren't in the house during his younger years, so Angelo would often be left with their Pokemon. Angelo's only memory from this period happens to be the origin of his only fear. He was three years old and had been talking and walking for awhile now. Angelo, in the foolishness that a toddler has, decided to play with the tail of his father's Houndoom, one of the few Pokemon in the farm allowed in the house. The Houndoom tried to politely stop him, but Angelo refused to stop. Eventually the Houndoom snapped and let loose a small fire on Angelo. Nothing in the house was damaged, but Angelo was severely burned, and still feels the pain to this day, despite the fact that the burns have scarred over.

When Angelo was five, his father gave him a Pokemon Egg. His father told him that if mistreated any Pokemon on the ranch before the egg hatched, he would take it away. Even after it hatched, Angelo never stopped following this, at first in fear of losing the pokemon, later as an ingrained habit. It also quickly advanced from kindness to Pokemon, to kindness to everything. This egg hatched a few months into a Marill, which Angelo named Marie. Angelo and Marie became inseparable almost overnight. His father allowed Angelo to have Marie battle Pokemon on the farm provided the Pokemon wasn't being used in the breeding and Marie could handle it. Marie quickly became very strong, while inheriting the kindness Angelo had towards everything living. Marie evolved into an Azumarill a year after her birth.

At age seven, Angelo started attending the local trainer school. He shot up to the top of the class almost instantly because Angelo would often watch his father while he worked. The only aspect of school he failed at was the social one. He had never really interacted with people his age before, and thus made many social errors. The few friends he did make helped make sure Angelo wasn't mocked at school. His top marks helped earn the attention of many Pokemon Academies. He also received the nickname "Angelato" due to a love of ice cream at this time.

When he was eleven, he found a Swablu lying injured in the school playground. He worked with his mother to restore the Swablu's health. When it came time to release it back into the wild, the Swablu refused to leave Angelo's side. So Angelo called the Swablu Pina and continued to raise her. His father gave him another Pokemon Egg when he was twelve and it hatched on the voyage to the Academy. The Pokemon that came from the egg was a Togepi and Angelo named it Lady Joy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon:

Marie the Azumarill, Lv 25(Its merely an Azumarill because it doesn't make sense for a guy to have his Marill unevolved after 8 years)

Marie is a caring but competitive Pokemon. Marie will often refuse to attack young Pokemon, injured Pokemon, or Pokemon that are smaller than her. She will only attack them if they repeatedly pull on her tail. Marie, despite her caring side, loves a good fight. She is very proud of her Huge Power and will often challenge Pokemon larger than herself to improve. Whenever she wins a fight, she often stops to check on the other Pokemon.

Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Ice Punch, Brick Break, Strength

Pina the Swablu, Lv 11

Pina is a very sweet Pokemon. She will give various signs of affection to almost anything that is living and breathing. When Pina fights, she doesn't attack unless she is struck first. Pina will use any chance to bathe since she dislikes feeling dirty.

Moves: Sing, Fly, Peck, Safeguard, Return, Roost

Lady Joy the Togepi, Lv 1

Lady Joy is a carefree and random Pokemon. She does practically anything she wants, when she wants. She doesn't take much seriously and is often getting into trouble.

Moves: Charm, Metronome, Water Pulse, Return

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well my computer was a complete Troll and Deleted my Skype without my premission.

#TrollComputerUsedSkypeDelete & #GeliusGotTrolledByHisOwnComputer

Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Riker Anthony Lynch

Nickname (Optional): Ri or Rike

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Raikou dorm

Appearance: 6 foot tall, blonde hair, hazel eyes rather well built for his age

Personality: Riker was known in the area he grew up in as being very easy-going but also determined and loyal to his friends and to his pokemon. He does however have the weakness of not always making the right choices in battle which meant that he would lose more than he would win.

History: Riker grew up in Vaniville town in Kalos with his mother, father, three younger brothers and his younger sister. When he was fifteen he was given a Ralts by his father who was a lover of physic types. This Ralts he called Juliet as a reminder of his youngest brother who loved Romeo and Juliet before he began his journey. As he travelled he met other pokemon including Sammi the Oshawott. He thought that with these two pokemon he could conquer Kalos but alas that was not meant to be as he was continually thrashed by his rival which lowered his own confidence in his ability and the ability of his pokemon. In order to reboot her son's confidence Riker's mother enlisted him in the Pokemon Academy.

Species: Ralts
Nickname(Optional): Juliet
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Very loyal and knows when something is wrong
Lvl(Max 30): 10
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Physic, Moonblast, Drain Kiss and teleport

Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Sammi (Male)
Personality: Often shy around new people
Lvl: 8
Moves: Water Gun, Ice Beam, Razor Shell, Surf

Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.): Riker sighs as he looked out of the window of the boat. He had been travelling for several hours now. He was nervous about the future and the lack of security that he had from his family back in Vaniville. "Osha Oshawott" he looks down smiling softly "Sorry buddy but you need to stay here" he tells him while holding Juliet in his lap as she slept. He was nervous to be at the Academy he knew he wasn't good enough but he went for his mother's sake. He felt Juliet nuzzle under his chin and he held her closer "Wanna go in your ball Julie?" He asks quietly. He saw her shake her head sleepily "alright then" he strokes her head soothingly his eyes watching Sammi. He couldn't help but giggle as Sammi splashed him with water.

When he was stood infront of the academy door he felt sick. "Ral ralts" he looks down as Juliet touched his leg "I know...But I can't help being scared" he says. He felt his companions pushing against him trying to push him to go into their new life. "Osha Oshawott" Sammi persists joining in with Juliet in trying to get their trainer to walk. "Okay I'm going guys. Back in your balls" he says offering their pokeballs out to them. Obediently they went inside. He held them close before putting them on his belt and walking into the large building.

He already felt out of place as he watched students and teachers rushing past him, occasionally knocking into his shoulder. As he was knocked from side to side he didn't notice Juliet's pokeball fall to the ground. When he was in a quiet hallway his hand rested on his belt. He panicked only feeling one ball there. His eyes widen and he whimpers scared. He had been there less than ten minutes and he had lost his first pokemon. He retraced his steps looking at the floor. He had to find her and quickly. Rike let out a relieved sigh when he grabbed the pokeball "Sorry juliet" he whispers to her before securing her back onto his belt and heading for his dorm.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2017
Hope I'm not too late because this looks really cool.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Manny Sanchez

Nickname (Optional): Bio

Age (10-15): 14

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm: Entei Dorm

Appearance: Slicked back Black Hair, tanned skin, athletic build, kind of looks like a much younger version of this man.
600x600.jpg

Usually wears Black sunglasses, grey jeans, a Light Green Hawaiian Shirt and a golden chain around his neck

Personality: 150 word minimum Manny is a smart ass wisecracking trouble marker who is fiery in Pokemon battles and tends to rush into things, but is very royal to his friends, he often claims racism when someone says something about him that he doesn't like, Manny is a Ladies Man using his accent which many girls have found attractive in the past, he has even hit on Teachers in the past in order to get higher marks which was one of the reasons why he was kicked out of his old school along other reasons. Like he is to his friends, Manny is extremely loyal to his Pokemon who he trains to use their strengths to overcome type disadvantages such as training his Nidrino's speed to make faster to be able to close to be on the same level as Psychic types. Overall while he is a trouble maker who in the words of his former Principal "Would have sex with anything anything that moves" he is a good person who cares for his Pokemon and stays loyal to his friends.

350 word minimum
History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Manny was born in a town close to Fortree City, his father met his mother shortly after moving to Hoeen from Kanto. Manny went to Fortree Primary School where he was expelled from shortly after his fourteenth birthday, he had been a trouble marker since day one and the main reasons that brought the idea of him expelled from the school were "Hitting on teachers to get higher marks, starting a rumor that a teacher he didn't like was selling Cocaine at the Mall, beating up a kid that was hitting on his best friend's girlfriend, making his Ivysaur use sleep powder on an annoying girl that had a crush on him and finally but not least the incident that got him expelled beating up three transfer students from Johto that called him "Dirty Sanchez". Following being expelled his family moved back to Kanto when his father got an job offer from Professor Oak, his parents then made him apply to get into the Academy with Oak pulling some strings to get Gary to ignore Manny being expalled from his old school, Manny aced the battling part of his exams but had some trouble on the written examination, he ended up being placed in the Entei Dorm

Pokemon

Razor the Ivysaur Level 26
Manny's first Pokemon and like his other Pokemon takes some personality traits from Manny despite his trouble maker traits he inherits from his trainer Razor is a pretty calm and collected laid back pokemon. Manny got Razor as a gift on his sixth birthday from his father who had just returned home from a trip to Kanto. Manny would often show off Razor's Solar Beam at his old school
Razor knows the following moves:
Razor Leaf
Sleep Power
Sludge Bomb
Takedown
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Lueroi the Nidorino Level 23
Manny's second Pokemon and the first he caught, Lueroi inherits Manny's firey traits and seems to always be hungry for a battle, after be beaten by a cocky trainer and his Kirlia, Manny worked on making Lueori faster as well as teaching him the move Double Team so he could stand a chance against Kirlia which worked and Lueroi defeated Kirlia in a rematch.
Lueroi knows the following moves:
Horn Attack
Dig
Double Team
Poison Jab
Double Kick

Sparky the Pikachu Level 17
Manny's third and newest Pokemon which he caught two months before getting expalled from his old school, Sparky has inherited Manny's Ladies man trait and often hits on female Pokemon like his trainer does to human girls, Sparky is also a bit of a showoff posing and taunting his opponents in battle.
Sparly knows the following moves:
Shockwave
Agility
Double Team
Grass Knot
Fake Out
Slam

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@Lunalie: Probably it is because everyone has school or work. Your best way to know if its alive i think it might be posting an SU and see if you get an answer. However, i do not own the RP or either be on the RP for long time. I joined not so much time ago, so yeah, my advice is not the best.

Lunalie

Years
@Lunalie: Probably it is because everyone has school or work. Your best way to know if its alive i think it might be posting an SU and see if you get an answer. However, i do not own the RP or either be on the RP for long time. I joined not so much time ago, so yeah, my advice is not the best.
Maybe, I can understand that. I just want confirmation that it' still alive before I create an SU. I don't want to grow attached to a character I may never get to play you know.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Maybe, I can understand that. I just want confirmation that it' still alive before I create an SU. I don't want to grow attached to a character I may never get to play you know.

It is fine.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on. And I haven't been on Skype.

As for it being alive, it still has life in it, but people aren't posting as much because we are currently stuck on a tournament part that has been going on sense Feb. They are slowly making the posts. But hard when they are busy.

I haven't done much with my characters because I was waiting for the next IC day to really dive into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back