• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
I have a little problem...
I have 4 badges...where can I found the HM surf??(or what is my next step after the 4th badge??)

Wonderful hack!!

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I have a little problem...
I have 4 badges...where can I found the HM surf??(or what is my next step after the 4th badge??)

Wonderful hack!!

I wonder when some people will realise there is a help thread for this sort of stuff >_>

Spoiler:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Like the new scrennies, good to see you are still progressing, I thought this hack was done 4 (thank God its not phew..). Still wondering how you keep on top of everything. Good Luck on releasing a new beta

BoneBlade

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
excuse me but i don't found the 8th badge where is it??
and the HM waterfall, rock smash and strenth

Y'know, there is a thread in the Scrapbox for Rijon Trilogy help (I can't post the link for some reason, even though it's on this site ¯\(°_o)/¯)

On topic, I thought that this game had ceased development until I saw your post about accidentally formatting your hard drive, can't wait to play through the next release (mostly because I forgot to use 128k saves on my first play through >_>). Excellent work :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Y'know, there is a thread in the Scrapbox for Rijon Trilogy help (I can't post the link for some reason, even though it's on this site ¯\(°_o)/¯)

On topic, I thought that this game had ceased development until I saw your post about accidentally formatting your hard drive, can't wait to play through the next release (mostly because I forgot to use 128k saves on my first play through >_>). Excellent work :)

ah ok sorry but I'm new and the lkast time I havent understood beacause I'm italian

sorry

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, I'm impressed, Hiroshi. I always, liked Rijon Adventures, and have been waiting for months for an update. And now, here it is! Well, I have one question, and I really wanted you answer it. Will you be doing the Hero/Heroine OWs? The reason I'm asking this is because that I've seen you've done at least 90% of Gym Leader/Elite Four OW's, which I am willing to see Hero/Heroine OW's to be done too. Well, don't take me wrong, it's just a Suggestion, and that's all it is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
With CBM releasing the Final Quest for Pkmn Brown, do you plan to have anything special in store for us like that?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2010
I have a quick question that I honestly haven't been able to track down an answer to... this game is a remake of Pokemon Brown, right?

BoneBlade

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I have a quick question that I honestly haven't been able to track down an answer to... this game is a remake of Pokemon Brown, right?

Not exactly. It's set 20 years after Pokemon Brown, and it has it's differences (i.e. new Merson Cave). In a nutshell they're still fairly similar though.

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Those new screenshots look nice. It now makes sense why the starter town was named Seashore. I also like how the pokemon center looks in the new Hayward City.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Great Hack

So I started playing this hack today and I absolutely love it. However, I saw some videos of Pokemon Brown online and I have a few questions.

Pokemon Brown allows you to catch Sinnoh pokemon like Yanmega and Magmortar, any plans for that in the final version of this hack? (I know that there are a limited number Pokedex slots but there are plenty of pointless pokemon that could be taken out for these)

Any plans for new TMs? I really liked that Octazooka was a TM in Brown.

Any plans to have the border color in battle change based on your Pokemon like in Brown?

Overall I feel these additions would help the game differentiate itself more from Firered and give more incentive to play. However I really love this hack and wish you the best of luck in finishing it.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I love this hack, the mapping is some of the best I've ever seen. I like the events and the storyline. Also, I like the R/S/E music and tiles, it makes a change from Fire Red's. Good luck on the next release.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2009
Umm, hi so i have been searching around and i have found mixed/useless answers Could someone please clarify this for me?

1) Can you get evolve Kadabra by levels?
2) Where is the Coin Case?

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
ok sorry if this was asked already but,do you plan on changing the tiles????? i been playing for a WHILE and while i LOVE the game i think the tiles need an overhaul to freshen things up (not that the game isnt a completely awesome and epic experience)

Back