• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Relationship Thread

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just got into a new relationship like a day ago, so far so good xD

She's amazing so I'm very lucky. Couldn't be happier ^_^
omgwhat this is news, tell me all about her 8D

... on discord maybe lol

Years
cuuute thread asdf

Yeah I'm in a relationship. Since late June 2011. It's been a bit rough lately since we're both dealing with some mental health issues right now, but we're helping each other out and it's going fine. Been long distance and I'm trying to sort my own life out before making any other big changes. Hopefully soon! ...Because the distance is getting tiring lol. But I'll make sacrifices and be patient if it means being together in the long run.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
cuuute thread asdf

Yeah I'm in a relationship. Since late June 2011. It's been a bit rough lately since we're both dealing with some mental health issues right now, but we're helping each other out and it's going fine. Been long distance and I'm trying to sort my own life out before making any other big changes. Hopefully soon! ...Because the distance is getting tiring lol. But I'll make sacrifices and be patient if it means being together in the long run.

having poor mental health is very difficult in a relationship. It's a good thing both of you knows how to handle it as there are some people who just don't get it. Actions will result for the other to sink deeper in their own hellhole. Kudos to you guys. hope you be happy. :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Yep, been in a committed relationship for a long time now (a couple of Members here know about it) & its not been easy to say the least, but that's personal stuff, won't discuss it here.

We do have our problems & fights, but the understanding is good enough, so always manage to sort things out.

Relationship tips:-

1) Don't ask for one, you yourself are the best judge of what's good for you.
2) Accept rejection & move on.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
on this note, who is the best PC couple?

Squirrel and Fran?ois! Neither of them go on PC anymore but I see them a lot as I hang out with Alex / Squirrel outside of the forums. I'm probably biased because Alex is one of my best friends but they're really cute together. Love you guys. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I've been with my boyfriend for over three years now - yes, met from PC! I've been living with him for over two years now.

We met on PC's battle server back in October 2012. The server was fairly new at the time but there was one user who would go to every single server and talk about the staff of all the different servers to other staff. He had a lot of gears to grind.

But luckily he decided to mention me to user Frizy on Smogon server. He was a driver on Smogon's server and I wanted to get any sort of connection I could to Smogon and thus befriended him whereas he just wanted to come to the server to troll (mainly because said user mentioned I was a female admin on the server).

I was with someone else then and he wasn't into me (but I happened to be into him and the person I was with at the time was on a religious mission and thus hadn't talked to him for like a year so I wasn't THAT awful). He stayed on the server and we became really good friends, our first proper chat was like six hours long. Flash forward to January 2014 (this was long after the aforementioned relationship) he told me his feelings etc, I cried (as the story would go) and less than a month later we got together (February 4th!)

We met up in December of that year. It was amazing (went to Sea World, etc - which is why Sea World is a special place to me, it was our first proper date!!) and I decided to move over at the end of the trip lmao. I couldn't bare to be apart from him for much longer because being there felt SO RIGHT. That and I was supposed to be in Sydney at the time of the siege (potentially planning to visit someone in that part of the city on the same day + I love chocolate so it's not out of the question that I could have been there). Instead I ended up being at his place for an extra few days (unaware of the siege about to occur) and got to see the girls (his sister's kids) first birthday party. Me staying there for the extra long trip with him meant something... so that's what really convinced me that being there was where I was supposed to be.

He visited me in February and on my birthday that April (so only a year and almost three months after getting together) I was on a plane, ready to start my new life in his state. Worked out pretty well, only had to move to the other side of the country and the move has been SO GOOD for me in so many ways. Like honestly the move was exactly what I needed, more than anything. That and I have him, his family (one nephew referred to me as aunty today - now to get them all to call me that!! although I'm closer with the kids than most people they're biologically related to so yay!) So yeah, it's been two years and one month since living together.

His mother got me a bird for my latest birthday... and we consider that bird our first kid. We don't plan on having human kids so that's good enough for us!

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Hmm... Relationships tend to bore me...

But maybe that's because I haven't found someone too really connect with...

Happy for most of the guys and gals in this thread that's found that someone tho... Wish I could find mine soon :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
on this note, who is the best PC couple?
I'm fairly sure that if you'll ever see Dragon and Sopheria together, you'll know why I consider it a fact they are the cutest sweetest PC couple ever. And that's despite several others extremely sweet ones I know of!

Tie between Kura x Captain Fabio and adventure x seeker.

Fun fact: I was there when both of these couples met each other IRL for the first time. Just call me PC Matchmaker!
I'm so glad we took this

Squirrel and Fran?ois! Neither of them go on PC anymore but I see them a lot as I hang out with Alex / Squirrel outside of the forums. I'm probably biased because Alex is one of my best friends but they're really cute together. Love you guys. <3
Omg that is adorable!! And the fact that you hang out with Alex offline aaa I miss him

Years
I'm also currently pursuing a girl right now, it's been a few weeks and we've been on several dates and hung out as well. I do really like her hope to make it official, gonna be hard when I go to university in September though.

jombii

Years
I'm also currently pursuing a girl right now, it's been a few weeks and we've been on several dates and hung out as well. I do really like her hope to make it official, gonna be hard when I go to university in September though.

Is it because you will be busy or is it about long distance? Well, both are hard obstacles to overcome either way so I wish you the best.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am currently two years with the one I'm with. Been though a ton. He was also a special one because he was the first friend I made when I moved to Texas from California, and he stood through thick and thin when it comes to my stress and mental issues. No one, not even my own family stood through it. Only he did.

Been living with him for a few months now, though there aren't any big plans as of right now because he still has one more semester of university to go, and I want to be settled into my new career by the end of this year.

Years
Is it because you will be busy or is it about long distance? Well, both are hard obstacles to overcome either way so I wish you the best.

It's a bit of both really, my uni is only just over an hour away which is good. Thanks :3

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
im in a polyamorous relationship with two people. one i've been with for five years now and planning on marrying and the other ive been with for about half a year. im happy and love both of them a whole lot.

jombii

Years
im in a polyamorous relationship with two people. one i've been with for five years now and planning on marrying and the other ive been with for about half a year. im happy and love both of them a whole lot.

This is interesting. How do polyamorous relationship starts?

Back