• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your extended zodiac sign?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Basically a "What is your MBTI type" thread on steroids.

If you think classifying yourself into 16 personality types was a doozy, try 288 zodiac signs!

If you don't know, Homestuck and Hiveswap creator Andrew Hussie has released an extended zodiac, complete with descriptions AND a quiz.

zodiac_fullgrid.png

TAKE THE TEST NOW.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm PIUS, which is Fuchsia blood + Prospit moonsway + Breath aspect. "Sign of the Free"

Basically extrovert naive pisces?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Spoiler: all the things
Sign Class: Gold
Gold Signs are the reigning geniuses of the sign class spectrum, and chances are they know it. Witty and widely read, they enjoy conversation and debate, even when that conversation gets a little one-sided. They can come off as preachy, and they have a tendency to railroad, just driving into their interlocutors with the force of their intellect. Their arguments make perfect sense to themselves, but not always to those around them. Gold Signs are interested in a wide variety of topics, so they tend to be Jacks-of-all-trade, and can have trouble dedicating themselves to just a single hobby or career. They have a tendency to be high-energy, and can stress people out, including themselves. Their anxiety is such that they often need quite a bit of time alone with their projects. They can talk circles around most people, and they aren't afraid to use their intelligence to manipulate others to get what they want. They are good at making money, and also good at spending it. They aren't great financial planners, tending toward impulse purchases. In romance they lean toward partners who can keep up with them, both with their intellect and their energy, which can both be hard to match.

Lunar Sway: Derse
Derse Dreamers have personalities marked by a distinct and restless skepticism. Whatever their waking circumstances, chances are they will live in a state of dissatisfaction. Rebellion is in their blood, manifesting whether they are fighting back against a fascist dictatorship, or the most recent trend in casual footwear. Derse Dreamers are cerebral and self-aware; they have a far better grasp on the landscape of their own minds than on the world around them, which they can find alienating and confusing. But as so much of their identity is built on control, they will do their utmost to hide any insecurities, often with false humility or self-deprecating humor. They may be inflexible and pessimistic, but they are also great problem solvers, facing conflicts head-on with shrewd, calculating minds. They see one true path among an infinite snarl of wrong ones. They tend to be introverted, but if you win their trust Derse Dreamers are extremely powerful allies. However, they find sincere vulnerability difficult and will often keep people at arm's length. Letting go and living in the moment is hard for a Derse Dreamer; they constantly look toward the future and analyze the past.

Aspect: Hope
Those bound to the aspect of Hope are driven first and foremost by their convictions. They do right for right's sake, and are quick to come to the aid of anyone they deem to be experiencing injustice. That said, their views of the world can be quite black and white, so what they see as the "right" thing may not always be the universally accepted view. They put great value in the power of the imagination, the ability to dream up a better and more beautiful future. If anyone could dream a better world into existence, it would be one of the Hope-bound. They may sound like all sunshine and rainbows, but they aren't adverse to a little destruction, especially if they think they can replace it with something better and more just. At their best, Hope-bound are positive, caring, and warm. At their worst they can be narrow-minded and selfish.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I got virga, derse, and space

Sign of the pure and my sign class is jade?

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

This is really fun, but man the first result depressed me lol. I don't think that one is true, but heck, maybe this test knows me better than I know myself.. .......?

gonna dig around to see the other results! this is real cool

%

percent
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Lesces

Spoiler:

Bay

Years
My true sign apparently is Scorza (SCOR* = Blue Sign -- *ZA = Derse + Mind), the mind of the strategist. I expected to be a Derse dreamer, but not Mind haha.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
is this legit astrology or is it just one big Homestuck reference?

but anyway

.....Vircer, supposedly

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Prospit Dreamers are intuitive, flexible, and accepting. They tend to live in the moment, able to adapt to situations as needed. They prefer to solve problems with creativity rather than cold logic. You will learn more about what it means to be a Prospit Dreamer when you see the final results of the test.

...hm. It sounds somewhat like me.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
AAE8IoU.jpg

I got Arnius! Sign of the Heedless! Composed by Aries/Rust sign + Prospit Sway + Hope Aspect

I'm Pinius. Fuschia sign + Prospit sway + Hope aspect

Sign of the Sensational. We been knew.

We got the same exact the same thing except the signs are different omg

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
CAPRIPIO (Capricorn, Prospit Dreamers, Light-bound).

I didn't think the Prospit Dreamer fit me but the alternative is super pessimistic so that's even less me. 100% agree with light-bound.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm ENFP and got Tauries. Suits me and my personality type honestly.

Bronze, derse and time :)

Would fit into hope as well based on who I am. Lime and purple fits too.

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years
Your True Sign is

SCORSCES

SIGN OF THE ALLEVIATOR

If your true sign is Scorsces, then you possess the unique combination of qualities held by all Blue Signs, Derse Dreamers, and Life-bound.

Mmmkay, not sure what that really means, but cool, I guess. :X

Back