Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite?
Richie 1 33.33%
Alain 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 6th, 2018 (2:48 PM). Edited November 6th, 2018 by Dragon.

Nature: Gentle

The Vs. Series!
Series 1

Richie (W0 / L0)

vs.

Alain (W0 / L0)

Welcome, one and all, to the first installment of the Vs. Series, right here in the Pokemon Anime section! On these series of threads, you are free to vote for your favourite of the two characters that are shown right here on the opening post of this thread. Each poll will last for a week! When a character gains more votes than the other, they get a "win", while the opposing character gets a "loss". As we go on, more and more characters will gain wins and losses, and at some point, we'll Gage which characters gain the most wins, signifying PC's favourite pokemon anime character!

Without further ado... here are the first two competitors!

Richie

Quote:
He is a recurring character in the Pokémon anime. He is a Pokémon Trainer from Frodomar City and a rival of Ash. He first appeared in A Friend In Deed. Ritchie is a kindhearted and sincere boy. His courageous actions helped him to develop bonds and gain respect from other characters, including Professor Oak and Marion Town's Nurse Joy. He values his friendships, even waiting for Ash despite his delayed arrival for their Indigo Plateau Conference match in Friend or Foe Alike.

Alain

Quote:
He is a recurring character in the Pokémon anime. He is a Pokémon Trainer seeking to defeat all Mega-Evolved Pokémon using his Mega Charizard X. He initially appears as the main character of the Mega Evolution Specials side-series beginning with Mega Evolution Special I, working under the instruction of Lysandre to collect Mega Evolution energy. He later appears in the XY&Z arc of the XY series as a rival to Ash.

Which of these two characters are your favorite between the two? Who deserves to win this week? Post your votes, vote in the poll, and post and thoughts here!

Old November 7th, 2018 (2:02 PM). Edited November 7th, 2018 by Sloxy.
Mon Amour

Nature: Quiet
    Alain has that chill attitude, which is probably the best type of rivalry in my opinion. Friendly rivalry is fine, but I they don't fully demonstrate the tension.

Edit: Reading this in my head, I contradicted myself. I meant I like Alains attitude towards battling more than Richies.

VPPS being cared for:

VPP Stats
    Old November 11th, 2018 (6:34 PM).
    (≧∇≦)/

Nature: Timid
    I adore Richie and he is one of my favorite characters in the series, but I'm going to have to say Alain. He is the much more interesting of the two with his general attitude, outlook on things, and interactions with friends & rivals. He'll probably remain one of the more memorable characters for me for a long time.

Sorry Richie, you still have a place in my heart! <3

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
    sheep x bobandbill 5ever
    Old November 14th, 2018 (3:05 AM).
    Thanks for the pretty av Rainbow x3;

Nature: Naive
    Richie. Cute classic character with a spike haired Pikachu for the win :D

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
    Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
    I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
    Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
    http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
    Please join my forum :D
    Old November 14th, 2018 (7:16 AM). Edited November 14th, 2018 by CodeHelmet.
    Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
      Voting Ritchie here. Used Butterfree or the Bug Type that doesn’t get enough credit in Generation 1 as being somewhat viable despite other Bug Types having better stats. Plus he was the first trainer with another Pikachu and we’ve yet to really see one outside of the Female Trainer in the Unova Special involving Cilan and Brock.

My vote is meaningless of course but just throwing it out there.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP

Quick Reply