• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jury Duty

Years
A few years ago, I have.

But I couldn't do it because of obligations that I had at the time. iirc, it was either because of classes at the time or because I felt like my employer wouldn't be able to cover my jury duty leave or something. It was honestly so long ago that I can't remember. @_@

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I haven't been called for jury duty yet, thankfully. My mother and one of my sisters got called for it once, but they were able to get out of it.

Years
I've never had jury duty. I'm currently not in a position where I would be capable of doing it but I wouldn't be against it if I was called.

Years
I've been called several times but each instance was cancelled in the end, so I fortunately haven't yet gone. 👍 Seems like it's just a matter of time though...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I got called but I had to reschedule.

I am going in January.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I've only recently became of age to be summoned, but I feel like it'll happen.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Picked once, but it was cancelled mainly because it was the day after the Boston Marathon bombing that happened awhile back... ;__;

Scary shit back when.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm actually in the middle of the process currently. Have to call a number to see which day I have to come into court.

Bay

Years
I have been summoned a few times. Usually it would be cancelled due to lawyers able to make a bargain with the person they're representing or something like that. When I was called for jury duty this past summer my group got was chosen for a case but I managed to get out of it haha.

Back