Started by Caite-chan July 19th, 2020 1:54 PM
  • 107 replies

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts

Male
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
379 posts
10.8 Years
Yes! I feel bad asking but what's your game name? I have so many people on my list that I lose track of who is who. D: Need to start using the nickname feature lol.
My IGN is JohnnyVan18 :)

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
Lovely! I'll add the nickname to you now. \o/

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
So Ninantic announces the Pokémon for September Community Day and to my surprise, it is not a psychic type at all
I already have 3 of them so it's a bit underwhelming for me lol, husband has 2 so he only needs one more. But we'll also be coming home from a trip that day so I guess it's not a bad option since it means we don't have to stress too much.

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
Not community day related but is anyone in here from Southern Hemisphere with the Celesteela raid? If so, can we add each other please?

Edit: got it along with a random Kyurem raid :)
Glad you got it! I must have missed this, am southern hemisphere. I've been trying to invite people when doing them and can't remember if I invited you at some point aha.

How did everyone go with Roggenrola comm day? I already had 3 so I wasn't too fussed (we were also busy traveling), managed to get 4 more on the day so 7 total I believe. Not so bad.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts

Male
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
379 posts
10.8 Years
Glad you got it! I must have missed this, am southern hemisphere. I've been trying to invite people when doing them and can't remember if I invited you at some point aha.

How did everyone go with Roggenrola comm day? I already had 3 so I wasn't too fussed (we were also busy traveling), managed to get 4 more on the day so 7 total I believe. Not so bad.
No worry but if it’s shiny version ever gets released, I may actually need your help a lot :).

I got 10 across two accounts, part of it is I want to be able to trade with myself when both accounts become best friend to each other :)

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
Not a bad idea! If I get a new phone I may continue using this one for alt account GO playing, just not too actively.. I don't want to get too into it and end up being one of those people who carry multiple phones wherever they go, seems like it would be tiring lol.