• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Ghost

Which are your favorite Ghost types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Brendino you should edit the poll so that Drifblim, Jellicent, and Chandelure get an extra vote pls :D:D

I like how there is a Pokémon based off a blimp, and that it happens to be creepy at the same time, which is why I love Drifblim. Jellicent has that cool mustache (male) and actually doesn't look creepy, despite the fact that it causes shipwrecks lmao. Also Chandelure is cool because it's two awesome types and chandeliers are an interesting concept for a Pokémon.

Years
^ Done.

After a slower week the last time around, I'm happy to see that more of you voted in these two polls. I would've hated to see activity decreasing as we get closer to the final vote. Thanks to everyone who participated this week!

During a very fitting week, our paranormal compadres battled it out to be named your favorite Ghost-type Pokemon. With Gengar out of the picture after winning the Poison-type Poll, Litwick, Lampent and Chandelure managed to spook the competition, earning themselves a spot in the finale. And seeing how there was a tie in second place this week, both Froslass and Giratina will be entered into the wildcard poll next Sunday!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the results of the Grass-type poll to see who will join Chandelure in the finale. Also, go ahead and vote in both the Psychic-type and Water-type polls, as both of those are up right now!

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2015
If I'm not too late, could I perhaps vote for Banette, Trvenant and Gourgeist? I really like the Halloween feel of Gourgeist, and Banette and Trevenant look slightly menacing. Thank you.

Years
If I'm not too late, could I perhaps vote for Banette, Trvenant and Gourgeist? I really like the Halloween feel of Gourgeist, and Banette and Trevenant look slightly menacing. Thank you.
Unfortunately, you're a bit too late, as I've already announced the winners. In the futute, if you happen to see that a FPT poll is closed but I haven't announced the winners yet, feel free to leave a post like Wobbu did, and I'll be happy to make changes to the poll results.

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2015
Unfortunately, you're a bit too late, as I've already announced the winners. In the futute, if you happen to see that a FPT poll is closed but I haven't announced the winners yet, feel free to leave a post like Wobbu did, and I'll be happy to make changes to the poll results.
Duly noted. I just wanted to say my piece. Ghost is one of my favorite types.

Back