• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Six Smeargle Challenge

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 7, 2017
Show your artistic side! With Sketch as Smeargle's only naturally learned move, you'll need knowledge of enemy moves to gain moves for your Smeargle. What move combinations will you need to find and use to pass the game?

RULES
1. After you receive Pokeballs, your party much consist of only Smeargle. To do this, you may...
1a. trade an Egg with Smeargle over from another game,
1b. hack Smeargle in to appear in the first routes (If you want to make this easier, hacking Master Balls in your inventory is fine), or
1c. catch wild Pokemon and modify your party into becoming Smeargle.
2. Forcing perfect IVs or modifying IVs and Stat EXP/EVs via hacking or cheating devices are not allowed.
3. Saving and Resetting or using Save States to undo getting an undesired move is not allowed.
4. HM Slaves may be used but may not be used in battle
5. Items may not be used in battle.
6. Emulators may be used.

VICTORY CONDITIONS
Spoiler:

INSPIRATION-ONLY MODE
Spoiler:

CREDITS/THANKS
This challenge, as far as I know, was thought up by Pikasprey, who is currently still struggling after beating Morty's Gym at the time of this proposal. Just a big thanks to him for thinking up this very fun challenge. XD

ARTISTIC CHALLENGERS
Spoiler:

ARTISTIC CHAMPIONS
Spoiler:

INSPIRED ARTISTIC CHALLENGERS
Spoiler:

INSPIRED ARTISTIC CHAMPIONS
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 9, 2019
Hi I'm wondering how would you hack Smeargle into your game? I've used the randomized tool and I know how to randomize all the Pokémon or modify a specific starter, but how do I replace just the Pokémon on the early routes with Smeargle? Any help would be appreciated!

Back