• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Under the right conditions it can be very relaxing and fun and all that jazz.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Half of my shoes have holes in, so there's like a 50/50 chance that I'll enjoy it if it rains.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gonzalez In Tales of Phantasia (known as the distant sequel of Tales of Symphonia) the tree was called Yggdrasill. Although I usually don't look at DoTNW for things in that game Lloyd mentions that no one will know the name of the World Tree until the world is ready for it hinting that is is named after Mithos and after what he has done it is wise to withhold the name until the world is better... or something like that. idk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's either Pokey or someone using Pokey's art as a signature. I wonder~

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I love the swedish language so much its my faveorite language. Things like erregud :D best language ever. i wanna learn it o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back