• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Trying to branch out on here and get to know everyone

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hi I'm
Heather

Autistic, strong, smart, kind

A name you might keep in your heart over time

I'm a nerd for anime and neopets and manga

I dabble with words, trying to feel the rhythm of their beats

Pokemon is and always will be dear too me

I am an eevee and bulbarur fan

If you want to know me more shoot me a dm

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi Heather! How did you choose the "66" to go with your username?

Do you write poetry?

What are your favorite books?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Would you care to expand on this? If anything, I'm curious as to how you do this.

It was just a fancy way of saying I feel and taste words. Their shapes and sounds. It moves me greatly as ameutore poet. In this way I mean I'm open to the world of words :3

Hi Heather! How did you choose the "66" to go with your username?

Do you write poetry?

What are your favorite books?
I choosed it at random. I do write poetry. Hmm I'll say Harry Potter, the golden compass trilogy, lovely bones, starting from here, saving Montgomery souls, stuff like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I choosed it at random. I do write poetry. Hmm I'll say Harry Potter, the golden compass trilogy, lovely bones, starting from here, saving Montgomery souls, stuff like that

First - welcome to PC! I love Harry Potter & The Lovely Bones. The latter was such a good book, but a meh movie haha.

What is your favorite poem you've written?

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
It was just a fancy way of saying I feel and taste words. Their shapes and sounds. It moves me greatly as ameutore poet. In this way I mean I'm open to the world of words :3
I see; I suppose way you stated "feel the rhythm with their beats" reminded me how Temple Grandin's relationship to farm animals (who is classified as autistic).

You can go here for more information regarding her.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
First - welcome to PC! I love Harry Potter & The Lovely Bones. The latter was such a good book, but a meh movie haha.

What is your favorite poem you've written?

So do I :3 oh I liked the movie and the book equally. Hmm I have too many but one that comes to mind is"chains" about a dark period in my life

I see; I suppose way you stated "feel the rhythm with their beats" reminded me how Temple Grandin's relationship to farm animals (who is classified as autistic).

You can go here for more information regarding her.

Actually going to read some of her books soon. I met her once at her conference wish I was 15. Saw the movie about her too

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Welcome, Heather! Do you still actively play Neopets? I played it a lot when I was younger and have tried starting over with new accounts here and there, but I haven't been able to stick with it, haha.

Also, if you're a Harry Potter fan, do consider joining the Harry Potter Club at some point :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome, Heather! Do you still actively play Neopets? I played it a lot when I was younger and have tried starting over with new accounts here and there, but I haven't been able to stick with it, haha.

Also, if you're a Harry Potter fan, do consider joining the Harry Potter Club at some point :)

It's not too bad. I'm on mobie so it's harder to play ^^ but I like it along with Marapets. Hmm. Maybe ^^

Back