• 202 replies

mattymannnn

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
50 posts
2.2 Years
Demo v1.1 is live.

There are a load of small bug fixes, difficulty adjustments, etc. This demo introduces a new playable area to the left of Guayaba Port, as well as an overhauled berry system!
Due to the change in the berry system, pre-planted berries on older saves will most likely be glitched.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 12th, 2020
13 posts
1.2 Years
Demo v1.1 is live.

There are a load of small bug fixes, difficulty adjustments, etc. This demo introduces a new playable area to the left of Guayaba Port, as well as an overhauled berry system!
Due to the change in the berry system, pre-planted berries on older saves will most likely be glitched.
Not all emulators have the necessary clock things to use the Day/Night cycle, so some people, myself included can't access Evening/Night encounters, would it be possible to implement an alternative means of changing the time so those people aren't locked out
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2 posts
4 Years
When is the full game release? You should make a personal computer in the game so that we can store some items just like in the original version of this hack. Who is the champion of this version? The game is awesome to play and the tiles were great especially the non-trainer and trainer sprites. For the beta version, you should make the gym into six leaders and for the future or full game, make it to the champion and the post game as well.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 12th, 2020
13 posts
1.2 Years
When is the full game release? You should make a personal computer in the game so that we can store some items just like in the original version of this hack. Who is the champion of this version? The game is awesome to play and the tiles were great especially the non-trainer and trainer sprites. For the beta version, you should make the gym into six leaders and for the future or full game, make it to the champion and the post game as well.
No one can say for sure not even the developer themselves when the full game will be released and the Demo version was only recently released, i don't expect the next 3 badges or even the full thing for quite some time.
Seen May 11th, 2020
Posted December 1st, 2019
10 posts
1.3 Years
really enjoyed the game. saffron has very nice graphics for a gen 3 game and the gameplay is overall pretty solid. you've done a really good job and I hope to see more.

as for some critiques, I really disliked how there was some dialogue from the official games copied verbatim, a lot of time it felt out of place (ie gym leader speeches), maybe you could improve on this in the next release. adding puzzles in the gyms would also really boost the experience a lot imo (they're not bad as-is but I think a lot of people would enjoy puzzles like they have in the official games)

anyways, despite that, it's a really good hack and I enjoyed what we've been able to play so far.

have a support banner on the house :')
Seen April 22nd, 2020
Posted June 7th, 2019
1 posts
1.2 Years
Loved it! I have a few questions tho so spoilers!!

How do I get Shaymin? I found the flower forest but nothing happens. Is Marshadow the dark aura statue in that cave? If so, how do I spawn him or awake him? If not, what is it? Is there anything else i can do after I beat the 3 gyms? Fantastic game, really is a lot of fun. Thanks!

isacc0909

Dragon Knight

Male
Thunder bay, ontario
Seen February 23rd, 2020
Posted July 26th, 2019
19 posts
11.1 Years
Okay so first time ever having this error with lunar ips but when i try to run it says the file is corrupt and if i try to patch is says it cannot open the file for reading. I have used lunar ips for years and never had this problem before only on this game.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
363 posts
4.1 Years
i have a question, will this game continue to be updated or is this the final version, cause id like to put if on a Cartridge for myself
hi i'm a beta tester for this game. the creator is going to update it but summers been really busy for him. i doubt he'll quit the hack. so please be patient.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries.

Currently a Beta Tester for: Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries, Pokemon 7 realms.

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

Burningocean2012

Age 30
Non-binary
Earth
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
303 posts
3.1 Years
In one of your gifs it looks like theres following Pokemon?As far as I'm aware the framework for followers in Gen lll was still barebones,Have you figured out the coding?
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!