Started by mattymannnn February 5th, 2019 7:41 PM
  • 202 replies

mattymannnn

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
50 posts
2.2 Years
The next demo is right around the corner. Demo v2 will span 6 gyms, and is significantly more feature-packed than the previous demo.The dex in the main post has been updated with 47 more Pokemon, 18 of which are from generation 8 and are represented with a "?" icon for now. Expect a trailer in the next couple of weeks!

mattymannnn

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
50 posts
2.2 Years
Will my existing save be compatible with Demo V2?
Unfortunately old save files are not compatible. There's some major new features that break old saves. BUT, there is new content in the demo v1 sections of the game, so it's not just gonna be a boring grind to get back to where you were.

mattymannnn

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
50 posts
2.2 Years
What I'm wondering... Did you manage to implement the FireRed Engine upgrade that was recently posted? Afair you were posting in that thread.

Edit: When starting the game I manage to get to the first Pokemon, but then I'm returned to the starting screen.
No i did not. the cfru has too many pieces that are incompatible with what's already in saffron. i may take time to fix the inconsistencies down the road if possible. if you're crashing at the start than you patched it over a bad rom. there's two versions of firered 1.0 out there and only one seems to work.
Seen May 24th, 2020
Posted May 16th, 2020
31 posts
5.9 Years
I'm right before the 6th badge and was playing around my team, when I noticed, that Mega Scizor doesnt have an ability and Mega Blaziken doesnt get Speed Boost. Also can you tell me where to get a Feebas. Does it work the same way as in Emerald with the 6 (?) spots? In the town where some of them were swimming around I couldnt find any after like 30 tries with both rods and swimming.

Anyway, I really enjoy the game. The story is not astonishlingy outstanding but more logical than others I've seen and also does a good job of explaining the region. Well, I really like the graphics, the way you handled HMs, especially the flying system. The maps also dont feel crowded in terms of diversity which is very nice. I cannot remember which town but in one I got kinda swarmed with TMs by NPCs. I personally would rather find them spread across the map (maybe I missed some?) but I wont complain about them being handed to me. Also the maps look really lively and vibrant without being stuffed with too much clutter.

I cannot remember stumbling across gamebreaking or other severe bugs. Seems very well balanced too although I (as a non competitve player) thing that the gym leaders could be quite a bit stronger in terms of movesets and items.

All in all a very good hack, I can really recommend giving it a try. Looking forward to the next demo too.

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack

Male
Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Seen December 28th, 2019
Posted December 8th, 2019
196 posts
10.5 Years
It's been a long time since I last saw an amazing and awesome hack like yours. Keep up the good work! We appreciate you! <3
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding signature height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.