• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I liked it in the movies, it was so funny to see Mew on the windmill

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ahhh... Mew

I liked it in the movies, it was so funny to see Mew on the windmill
Mew is like a baby kitten, if you noticed in one of the spoilers I posted the comic pictures of Mew & Mewtwo, Mew is always playing around and think she's funny. I would love to have a pet like that lol. She is funny, cute, cheerful, and awesome! Who doesn't like Mew?

TY

Mew will be funny to have as an pet ^^, but Latias too (althrough it's a bit large)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I dunno, people who dont like Mew???

Mew will be funny to have as an pet ^^, but Latias too (althrough it's a bit large)
So is a horse lol

Latias as a pet- I will have her fly me around to places I want to visit and probably will never land again unless she needs her rest lol

She'd be my lively airplane <3

TY

I really want Rayquaza as my pet, only i need a really large house to play with it

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
And it costs nothing xD.

I really want Rayquaza as my pet, only i need a really large house to play with it
Rayquaza....as a pet? That's like me saying Reshiram is a good pet :O

Might as well live in a Mansion or in a Cave lol

There we go. Find a Cave near a house and move there. Cave will be their sleeping place since it won't fit in a house xD

Or have a Batman-like Basement and a door to exit through the ground to go straight outside, as well as another door for you from the house. Something like that xD lol

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Mew is really cute but I always liked Jirachi a bit more personally TBH, ugh can't decide lol.
Jirachi is just plain cute. Except, I don't know how I feel about the 3rd eye. That part isn't cute to me..I prefer it close at all time lol
Spoiler:

I think the cutest legendary for me would have to be Victini... however, Celebi comes in 2nd.
Ahh Victini would be 3rd on my list of cute Legendary. I have an Event Celebi I got through trade on my Black..whoever received him got him on my birthday. Never letting go of this Celebi <3

Celebi is just cute all around. Love the 4th Pokemon movie about it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Yeah I forgot about that for a second TBH haha. That and I don't know why but it'd look really freaking weird if the third eye was tilted horizontally if you ask me but then again that's just me lol.

But in all fairness it's not that odd though IMO considering that psychic types are abnormal for the most part anyways, just look at Girafrig and Jynx for example lol.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Yeah I forgot about that for a second TBH haha. That and I don't know why but it'd look really freaking weird if the third eye was tilted horizontally if you ask me but then again that's just me lol.

But in all fairness it's not that odd though IMO considering that psychic types are abnormal for the most part anyways, just look at Girafrig and Jynx for example lol.
That's true. I prefer the eyes shut, now just looking at it, I prefer the lines on the belly and it would be to weird to see without one.

I guess that's why Mew would be my favorite of the rare ones, because its just straight up designed like a floating furry baby animal with no lines or anything to disrupt its cuteness xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Who is the cutest legendary for me?

well, I have to start by saying that cute =\= beautiful. therefore, candidates like Reshiram, Cresselia, and Latias are not considered cute for me. Therefore....

The cutest one for me is probably from the 100 stat group plus Phione/ Manaphy.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini, Phione, Manaphy. Their size alone is enough to induce an "Awwww...." from people.

But Mew is the real deal, yes. He is the cutest.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Who is the cutest legendary for me?

well, I have to start by saying that cute =\= beautiful. therefore, candidates like Reshiram, Cresselia, and Latias are not considered cute for me. Therefore....

The cutest one for me is probably from the 100 stat group plus Phione/ Manaphy.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini, Phione, Manaphy. Their size alone is enough to induce an "Awwww...." from people.

But Mew is the real deal, yes. He is the cutest.

I'd have to agree on the Reshiram/Cresselia/Virizion statement of being beautiful rather than cute. I see Latias on the boarder-line of cute/beauty though.

NEW TOPIC:
Tell us/show pictures of your collection of any Legendary Merchandise you have collected. Any that you want to add to your collection?

I have sold alot of merchandises so I no longer have as many, but I did recently buy the cutest Plush at Wal-Mart! Guess who!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I have no pokemon merchandise and such. :(

Wanted to get that question out but I take it not very many (including myself) collect anymore. No trading cards? They count as Merchandise too, to me anyway. I have quite a few Holo ones, I'll take pictures of them later on though. In case no one else collects, still feel free to answer, I'll post a new discussion to keep things active.

NEW TOPIC:
Which Trio Group of Legendary are your favorites?

The only Legendary Pokemon merch I have is a small LUGIA figurine I got with the Pokemon SS game...
Could you find a picture xD I didn't get one for my SoulSilver game!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I gave away my cards but I had a Delta Specie Rayquaza IIRC.

Trio?

The Pixies will always be my favorite of all, especially azelf.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I gave away my cards but I had a Delta Specie Rayquaza IIRC.

Trio?

The Pixies will always be my favorite of all, especially azelf.
This is a toughie for me. I love the Birds so they win. The others have at least one I dislike in each category. Oh, I HATE the Golems with a passion. There's my least favorite. I will put a list of all them so we know which Trio's I'm suggesting:

Birds
144.gif
145.gif
146.gif

Beasts
243.gif
244.gif
245.gif

Golems
377.gif
378.gif
379.gif

Pixies
480.gif
481.gif
482.gif

Dragons
483.gif
484.gif
487.gif

Swordsmen
638.gif
639.gif
640.gif

Kamis
641.gif
642.gif
645.gif

UPDATE:
Read the Points System. Pokemon of the Week Photos will now grant you big points only once each week!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
The swordsmen comes in second. :) virizion is also a favorite of mine.

victini pics!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back