• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Atria's Shiny Eevee Imporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
RNC, it will take me a few to breed but I'll do that right now and pm you when it's done.

ArcaneFlaera, which dreamworld pokemon?

masaru3, of course i found a use :P And if you don't mind it being cloned, no problem :) And that would be awesome!!! Definately Riolu! And I like the shiny sneasal :)

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Do you have a Gligar? If not Shroomish or any other I don't have is fine :)

FrozenPhoenix96

Show me your power!!!
Years
This shop seems great.
Going to help by making high worthy offers.
I want to give you a shiny level 70 Charmender, for a level 100 Golem. :)

iZTwi

Jounin Ninja
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
What gender is your Feebas can you please evolve it to Milotic?

I will trade you a Shiny Gligar/Male or Shiny Toxicroak/Female for your evolved Feebas

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
iZTwi It's male but I can breed it to get the proper gender, egg moves, anything you need, and yep I can trade it over to you holding the evolution item so it evolves :) Did you need it ev'd or leveled?

iZTwi

Jounin Ninja
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
iZTwi It's male but I can breed it to get the proper gender, egg moves, anything you need, and yep I can trade it over to you holding the evolution item so it evolves :) Did you need it ev'd or leveled?

If I could have a female Feebas to level 50 with

Confuse Ray
Mirror Coat
Light Screen
Ice Beam

Just thought of something else though, no Prism Scale, I've decided to troll my friends with the feebas :)

Thanks, so is it the Toxicroak or the Gligar that you would want?

The Toxicroak is lv. 70 and the Gligar is lv. 47, both shiny.

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Do they have an Ev's on them and what Ev's would you like on the Feebas?

Also, any specific nature?

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
masaru3, of course i found a use :P And if you don't mind it being cloned, no problem :) And that would be awesome!!! Definately Riolu! And I like the shiny sneasal :)

Yeah, I don't mind clones :)
You can have the sneasel for it and a Riolu. I also have Dream World swablus that I want to get rid off, but it's a pity to just release them. Do you want one? Got igglybuffs as well. And spritombs, togepi and sigilyph.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello! I'm able to try and RNG abuse a Shiny Sandshrew for you and win me a spot in the whitelist of yours...
I'm interested in all of these, actually.
Pichu Lvl 1
Zoroark (Ev'd) Lvl 52
Golem (Ev'd) Lvl 100
Tyrogue Lvl 1
Tangela Lvl 42 (caught)
Ponyta <3
Hyrdreigon
Druddigon
Marill
Solrock
Well, that's a lot, so I'm prepared to offer some extra shinies that are available in my trade shop...in other words, I'm asking you to CMT. Thanks. And please don't take the Sandshrew as a positive deal...I haven't RNG abused it yet, and so...some misfires may occur.

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Masaru3, Absolutely :) You're awesome, you know that? :P

Rainy Garden of Fire, if possible that's awesome, and I'm a bit of a noob so what does cmt stand for?

iZTwi

Jounin Ninja
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
Do they have an Ev's on them and what Ev's would you like on the Feebas?

Also, any specific nature?

I'm gonna have to cancel the trade, my DSi charger has broken and I have to trade with another person from my shop. Thanks anyways though, so sorry :I

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Musica: It's doing great :) Thank you so much!

iZTwi: It's alright if you want it again, just give me the details and I'll start on it

ArcanaFlaera

Guard of the Generation
Years
Sorry it took so long to get back to this. I have a DW Gligar that I should be able to get you in about a couple of days if you'd still want one. It'll be Untouched and caught in a DreamBall so, i'd be free for you to raise it as you'd want.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
I would like the shiny solrock
in exchange for a event genesect (BW2 event) or Latias. neither are shiny.

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Sorry that it took me a bit to reply, had a busy day yesterday >.<

Rainy Garden of Fire: Alright, I shall, Any specific time good for you? I can't trade until tonight because of my landlord.

ArcanaFlaera: That would be awesome! Thank you so much! Just message me when you're ready

EQUALSGAMER: Event Genesect please :) When would be a good time for you?

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Rainy Garden of Fire: I'm sorry but I can't trade you the Ponyta, I just found out it was hacked. But if I do get one, I'll notify you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back