• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

Years
  • Seen today
I'd like to see This'd reaction to seeing Shade for the first time same thing for the rest of our little trio.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I can imagine the dragon's interactions would be interesting. If they take after their tamer, then Shade and Katul might not agree with each other too much.

Years
  • Seen today
Lol.

Shade would be more neutral to the entire thing while katul would not trust Shade at all, and would constantly be trying to get Shade to get angry or something like that.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Lol.

Shade would be more neutral to the entire thing while katul would not trust Shade at all, and would constantly be trying to get Shade to get angry or something like that.
Katul's distrustful, but he doesn't purposely go around causing trouble 03o Unless Thia wants him to. If she wants him to, it's a totally different matter.
Hey guys. I've returned from the outside. Assuming this isn't dead (Hopefully) I want back in. Would that be okay?
Aye, welcome back! We're not dead, yet XD I think everyone's just waiting for me to post, and I'm busy with my last week of school 03o I'll add you to the first post again.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'll go ahead and have Alexander and Mikash paired up in that case~ We'll just pretend Mikash was never set to go with Thia and Rutack, and instead the king sent you two to Remok.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Post will be coming soon; I've just been getting into the summer groove these past few days, and working on job applications. But no more! ...Unless, of course, I don't get the job, then it's back to searching :U But until then, RP time.

Years
  • Seen today
good luck with your job applications Fortworth, I hope you get the job.

in other news it's good to move forward. :)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Dont worry fortworth, CourageHound to the rescue!

No but seriously, i didnt notice your post and will be posting asap.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
Years
go ahead, You can join me if you want Heretostay. You might want to read my previous post though.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm gonna work to have a post in by tonight.

Also, just in case people have been waiting on me to post, most of you don't really need to anymore 03o Everyone's gone their separate ways, so just as long as you keep up with your partner and don't go a week ahead of everyone else, don't worry about where everyone else is. If the pace needs to be slowed down, I'll say so. Right now though, it really needs to be sped up.

And, I'm gonna apologize now for any absences. Especially starting next weekend, I'll have a lot going on and probably won't be doing much posting in August.

Years
  • Seen today
your not the only one around Heretostay... and frankly I think we are still sort of alive. trying to stay alive as much as possible

Back